chapter 13| l o s t.

____________________________________hyejins pov

hyejins pov...

if there is one thing i regret doing.

it would be waking up from my coma.

that night was frightening. especially cause i woke up not expecting to be in a hospital back in seoul. back in my hometown.

i wanted to wake up in the hospital room with sunghoon by my side. instead, i opened my eyes to the sound of rain falling on the window, the window of a dark hospital room.

and i was all alone.

days passed, and i was given the news that my mom was alive.

yes, i was happy. i was so happy hearing that my mom was alive.

but, the one question that kept coming out of my mouth was, "where's sunghoon?"

the doctors kept questioning me where i was, who i was with, and who sunghoon was.

and yes.

i told them everything.

but i soon learned that i would regret telling them.

"um...hyejin...there are no records of someone named park sunghoon. and, also...um...there isn't any case of seven boys going missing in the eighteen hundreds."

hearing those words made my heart shatter.

everything that i went through...

was real...

i know it.

i didn't just make it up.

but it started to make more sense to me. the reason why the boys went missing before was because of their dad. we defeated him. and we saved their mom.

that's why there is now no case or story in history of seven prince going missing.

but the doctors told me that it was all in my head and i made everything up to comfort myself from my trauma.

so, since the doctors didn't want to believe my real story. i gave up and i had to make one up.

told them i was just lost in the woods and was too terrified to leave my hiding spot which was under a tree.

everything also became challenging cause my mother and i's case was obviously out to the public.

our case went viral.

and me being found made everything escalate.

ever since i got released from the hospital i would lay in my room. and cry myself to sleep. i would sob and have these huge break downs. that was when i just started questioning everything.