chapter 30| w h a t s n e x t?

____________________________________ [NABI FOREST-1806]3rd person pov

[NABI FOREST-1806]
3rd person pov...

"i miss arin.." sighed a girl sadly as she threw rocks into a puddle of water.

"dont worry areum, we all do too. but i mean...she is successful...like come on...she's the queen of the kingdom! SEO KINGDOM!" exclaimed a girl as she picked on the grass.

areum rolled her eyes, "i heard she's going to adopt a child too." added another sister as she stared off into a pond from a far. three girls began to gossip about their older sisters success while areum stayed quiet.

"come on areum...whats on your mind?" questioned her sister, ara.

"i just wish things could go back to how they were." replied areum as she laid her chin on the palm of her hand.

areums sisters frowned. they all hated seeing the youngest sibling in a sad mood, "well areum, did you forget that you have the time powers." said her sister, aecha as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"no, areums barely fifteen, like she'll be able to manage her power of time." said ara in a rude tone.

areum rolled her eyes, "i have been practicing! and you know what!? great idea aecha! i will do it! watch me!" exclaimed areum as she got up and ran far down into the woods.

the group of sisters watched their little sister run down into the woods, "you think she'll do it?" questioned ara.
"nope," replied aecha.

areum kept running into the woods not turning back. the wind blew her hair gracefully as she ran. butterflies emerged out of bushes and trees flying all over causing a smile to form on areums face.

the girl stopped in a grassy patch area and laid herself down. she regulated her breathing as she looked up at the clear blue sky. she observed the butterflies that fluttered around the sky.

the let out a deep breath remembering how her and arin would lay in this exact area. areum closed her eyes and embraced the sound of nature.

"HELP!"

areums eyes bursted open listening to the wound of a woman calling for help. the girl sat up looking around trying to see where the sound is coming from.

"HELP!!"

areum suddenly turned to her right and quickly got up. she began to run towards the direction of the call for help, "HELLO?! ANYONE NEED HELP?!" exclaimed areum as she looked around.

"OVER HERE!! HELP!" exclaimed a woman's voice.

areum looked at a small ditch. the girl quickly jogged over and looked down. her eyes widened seeing what was inside the ditch; werewolves.

"I- I KNOW IM A...WERE WOLF BUT PLEASE HELP ME! MY BABY! TAKI! HE- HE GOT SHOT WITH AN ARROW!" cried the mother wolf.

areum felt horrible. she nodded, "yes, i'll try to help." said areum as she slid down into the ditch. the mother wolf scooted away as well as her three other pups who watched with worry.