chapter 22| f a k e e v e r y t h i n g !

____________________________________third person pov

third person pov...

"hyejin...i think it's best you stay home again today alright? i'll be back home...call if you need anything...i love you." said hyejins mother as she closed the door to the girls room.

"love you too." said hyejin

there was silence when suddenly the sound of the front door opening and closing echoed through the house. all of the sudden hyejin quickly sat up while her closet door bursted open revealing a panicked heeseung.

"jesus christ...i cant just keep hiding in your closet." mumbled heeseung in annoyance as he threw himself onto the girls bed.

"sorry but it's the only place you can hide for now." said hyejin as she shrugged.

after the whole incident, hyejin couldn't face herself going back to school and so did heeseung. on that monday when the two left the school hyejin had to explain everything to heeseung.

luckily, heeseung was smart enough to understand the situation and didn't make things difficult. but, now his challenge was knowing how to live in the modern world.

since he's back in his true self, meaning he has his classic eighteen hundreds mindset, it is going to be a challenge for him to understand technology and how people speak nowadays.

thankfully, hyejin helped the boy out.

hyejin was able to lie to her mom that she started having episodes again that caused her to not be able to handle school. heeseung lied that he's been feeling very sick.

"look...heeseung...you have to promise me that...this just stays between you and me...okay?" said hyejin
"b-but why? i need my brothers back and we need to take down those werewolves!" argued heeseung.

"heeseung...look...i am terrified of loosing sunghoon again..."
"but you didnt loose him." interrupted heeseung
"no you don't understand! he's not...the sunghoon i knew...or the sunghoon you knew...remember? it's just not the same." replied hyejin in frustration.

heeseung watched the girl slowly break down, "this is already enough heeseung. what happens if...sunghoon comes back...and all your brothers as well...what happens if one of us is in danger? something can happen...and this whole universe dimension shit is out of control and i don't know how to fix it."

heeseung couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl. he never knew how much this affected her. he wanted to know why though that when it came to dimension and time, it all fell onto hyejin.

"i don't want the same mistakes to happen again. ever since i faced sunghoon again, i lost it. especially since he didn't remember me or anything. i cant let that happen again. especially with you and the rest." said hyejin as a tear slid off her cheek.

heeseung sighed, "alright...well, i promise to keep this just between you and i. and, i'll help you try to figure this whole thing out."
"promise?"
"i promise." said heeseung as he held up his pinky