chapter 14| w e l c o m e t o d a e g u

____________________________________hyejins pov

hyejins pov..

"i don't know you."

my eyes burst open and i feel my body quickly sit up. sweat drops off of my forehead and i'm hyperventilating. did i have a nightmare? i haven't had nightmares in awhile.

but, i don't even remember anything. all i can just think about is that whisper. it doesn't sound familiar. but, it kind of did. it was too quiet and muffled in order for me to know who it really was.

i let out a deep sigh trying to calm myself down. i look around my room and i see that my packed boxes are still here in my room. i grab my phone to check the time and it's now ten in the morning.

suddenly my thoughts get interrupted by a knock at my door, "come in!" i exclaim as i wipe my sweat off and try to make myself look like i didn't wake up having a damn panic attack.

"morning hyejin! i was going to wake you earlier but i decided to just allow you to sleep in. but, hurry and get dressed, house is almost empty and your things are gonna be taken out next." explained mom with a smile as she walked away.

"okay.." i whisper to myself as i get up from my bed and start to take off my bed sheets and everything off of my bed and stuffing them in a box where my bedding is supposed to be packed in.

after doing that i make my way over to a box and take out an outfit for me to change in. i make my way towards my bathroom and get myself ready.

as i finish fixing my hair i pack the last of my things such as bathroom essentials, extra clothes, extra accessories, and more things into boxes to just finish everything off.

i cant believe that this is it. mom and i are finally moving. everything went by too quickly. but, i am glad to say that i spent my time with jeongin. speaking of jeongin, i have to meet up with him.

i grab a small bag and throw in my charger and other things i'm gonna need during the drive to daegu. i make my way out of the room and carefully make my way around the workers trying not to bump into them.

i make it out of the house and i see jeongin and his mother talking to mine.

"hey! jeongin!" i exclaim as i make my way towards him.

jeongin smiles and makes his way towards me, "ah! there you are! my mom and your mom have been gossiping for the past thirty minutes." whined jeongin.

"glad i saved you from that," i say as a small smile forms onto my lips causing jeongin to giggle. the two of us watched the workers pack all of my mom and i's boxes and things into the large trunk of the moving truck.

"i cant believe this is it...my only best friend of...my entire life...moving away.." spoke up jeongin with a small frown.

i frown realizing how this day really just came by way too fast. memories started to pile into my head.