chapter 9| c o n f e s s i o n

november 5th
9:30 am
SEO CASTLE

november 5th9:30 amSEO CASTLE

third person pov

hyejin woke up feeling the bright sun shine through the blinds. the girl sat up and looked around the large bright room.

she made her way out of bed and got herself ready for the day. as hyejin walked around the room getting herself ready there was a sudden knock on her door.

the girl made her way over and opened the door, "oh...morning jay."

"morning hyejin, uh, breakfast is ready, come down when you can." said jay with a small smile. hyejin softly smiled and nodded in response and slowly closed the door.

hyejin felt nervous having to face the others, especially sunghoon after the whole incident yesterday. but she knew that now the rest wouldn't get angry. they all started to become nicer, except sunghoon.

hyejin didn't understand what got to sunghoon or why he got so angry over her being gone for some time. she wanted to understand what went through the boys mind, but she didn't want to be a bother.

the girl made it out of her room and down to the dining area. jake, heeseung, and sunoo we're sitting at the dining table talking. the presence of hyejin made them stop and the three greeted the girl.

"morning hyejin!" said the three boys with small smiles.
"morning." responded hyejin as she sat herself down and started to eat the plate of food that was in front of her.

as hours passed hyejin kept herself busy hanging out with sunoo and jungwon in the living room planning on how they should decorate the backyard garden.

but all the boys were in stress wondering why they couldn't get into the girls head or read her thoughts. that's never happened to them and it was frustrating cause now they won't know what she's thinking.

"hey! hyejin! can you please pass me that shovel?" questioned jungwon,

"sure." responded hyejin as she stood up from her area and grabbed the small shovel and handed it to jungwon.

"do you like it when people call you by your full first name?" questioned sunoo as he pulled out dead weeds from the ground.

"um..i'm fine when people call me hyejin...i don't mind nicknames though." responded hyejin with a small chuckle as she went back to her spot.
"okay well i want to calm you yeji, for short." said sunoo as jungwon nodded liking the nickname.

suddenly the girl froze. sadness took over her realizing the nickname given to her. the girl broke out of her thoughts when she felt a hand over her shoulder.

"you okay yeji?" questioned sunoo with a concerned look.
"yeah...it's just....the nick name you gave me...my best friend would call me that...i wonder how he's doing...he's probably worried sick." explained hyejin as her vision became blurry with tears.