What NOW?!

I was getting annoyed by Eraserhead. This guy simply didn't stop letting me be by alone. I got shot and I knew I was running a high fever and now I got a pro in front of me who when he gets me into his hands will find the bullet wound and question will be ask. There was nothing more I would have loved then to avoid these question.

He was leaning towards me very closely and I took that very opportunity to jump out of my seat onto the desk and then made a flip and grabbed his scarf, stealing it from him before dashing out of the room towards the next bathroom.

Shit!

SHIT!

Izuku FUCKING Midoriya what did you think about this?

Nothing?

Why!!!

Why the fuck did I need to do this!

I am freaking quirkless and I just stole his capture gear and locked myself into the boys bathroom...

Great work!

Why not just scream at them my vigilante name!

HEY LOOK HERE!

I AM A FREAKING VIGILANTE AND MY NAME IS CASTIEL!

Yeah...

I could have just done that instead of barricading myself...

I am so stupid.

What now?

I began looking around and the only way out of the room was the window. The door was kinda locked with the help of Eraserheads scarf. I did my best to make it so that the handle couldn't be moved down and the door wouldn't open. After that I looked at the window and thought why not. This was a good way to die either way. However before I even started sprinting towards it, I could hear someone trying to get the door open.

Eraserhead: Kid, open the door!

Mic: Little listener, please open the door!

As if!

The moment I heard their voices I went to the door and started sprinting towards the window before yeeting myself out of the room while also breaking it. The moment I was into a free fall from the first storage, I felt very light headed. My fever was doing what it wanted not even asking me if this was the best thing or not.

However as I was now falling to the ground, I quickly felt a pair of arms around me pulling me into a hug before we hit the ground. I didn't know what was happening. At some point I closed my eyes and accepted my death. It was a question of time until I was doing something like this or get killed by some villains.

Once I opened my eyes I saw I was in the arms of Eraserhead. We both were sitting on the ground and he still had me in his arms making sure not to let me go. However all I could do was simply breath very heavily. All the blood loss was getting to me and my fever was also not doing me any favor at all.

Eraserhead: Midoriya?

I looked up at him.

Me: ... yes?

Eraserhead: You know what, I bringing you to a hospital right now.

Just like that he picked me up. I would have loved nothing more as to fight him and get away from him but I knew I was way too weak for that.

Mic: SHO!!!

Hearing Mic's voice, I looked up only to see the hero leaning carefully against the window with Eraserheads scarf in his hand.

Eraserhead: Zashi, I'll send you my location!

Mic: GOT IT!

After that short conversation between them, I looked down at my hands as he was carrying me bridal style out of the building and put me into a car.

Me: A hospital won't be necessary.

I was now in the car and didn't wanted any help as usually. The risk of being found out was simply to high.

Eraserhead: You can't even stand properly and you are shaking like a leaf.

Not even letting me say anything anymore, he started the engine and we drove to the hospital however the moment we arrived we were immediately meet with a hostage situation where we also were the hostage. There was apparently an undetected villain there and had a gun in his hand.

That's just my luck!

How high are the chances that you get shot, meet some pros and then get into a villain hostage situation?

Apparently very high if your name is Izuku Midoriya or Castiel.

Wait!

This is it!

If I can get shot then he won't be able to question me about the bullet wound anymore right!

Me and Eraserhead were on the ground sitting like everyone else until I stood up. The problem was that the moment I decided I would sacrifice myself in order to get some chaos and Eraserhead to be able to get the others out safely, a little girl jumped up and started running towards the exit. She was crying and scared like every other civilian in the room.

Me being a vigilante and well me, I immediately dashed for the girl and tacked her to the ground. The moment I did that a peng could be heard and I felt the bullet going through my skin. I didn't scream nor react much to the pain. But I knew it was the same point where the other bullet hit me from the front. Only this time the bullet hit me from the back and by the little girls scream I knew that it either graced her or hit her too.

Shortly after that I heard some fighting noise while I began calming the little girl down and then people all around me applauding and the police coming in very short afterwards.

After all that chaos I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up only to see Eraserhead. He looked somewhat proud of me but also very scared and concerned.

The girl also looked up at him.

Eraserhead: Midoriya, how are you feeling?

Me: Fine.

A total lie but I couldn't help it. The girl was in my hand and I just called her down. Now I was wondering where her mother or father or someone from her family was.

Me: More importantly can you find out with whom this girl is here?

A nurse was at Eraserheads side looking at me and the girl.

Nurse: She is a patient here and she would have been release by tomorrow but now. We will need to look at the wound you both got.

Just like that the nurse took the kid from my hands and Eraserhead helped me up. However since I already lost soo much blood, I was shaky on my knees and everything was spinning.

Me: Finally...

Eraserhead: Kid?

He looked at me with a shocked face. I didn't care however and just welcomed the darkness and fell coconscious.

Eraserhead: Midoriya!

I could still hear him because I was still not out completely but that quickly changed.

Erasherad: ....ke up...id...han.....he!