I need to get out!

I woke up in a hospital room. The smell of antiseptics and the bright light were clearly giving my position away. I didn't even had to think about where I am or what happened to know I was in a hospital. Then again thinking about it, I had a bullet wound and I was shot twice this week. What a good week and the worst part, this week wasn't even over yet.

Did I really end up in a hospital?

Like for real?!

I face palmed myself mentally for knowing how stupid I was to just go ahead and steal Erasergead's scarf and try to escape by jumping out of the boy's bathroom window. Not to mention that I was injured and had a fever too. I could hear Present Mic and Eraserhead talking to each other's. Not wanting to interrupt them, I pretended to be asleep for a little while longer.

Eraserhead: *Sigh*

Present Mic: I can't believe he took your scarf.

Eraserhead: Me neither.

Present Mic: Like did you see him just jump over you and grab it?

Eraserhead: *sigh* Zashi, I love you but you are being stupid right now.

Present Mic: Aww come on, I never saw someone do that or even getting close to do that and this little listener just stole it and bolted out of the room!

Eraserhead: Please don't remind me about it.

Present Mic: I mean if they didn't told us he is quirkless I would for sure say he used his quirk on me.

Eraserhead: Tried to erase it just in case but no, he is quirkless.

HUH?!

Wait!

You tried erasing my quirk?

What quirk did you even thought I have?

Speed?

Maybe a Delay quirk?

Intelligence?

I am honestly curious to know what you thought I had.

Still it probably was a bad idea stealing his scarf...

Why did I even do that?

I don't know and I think I don't want to know!

I am so stupid!

Like why couldn't I just stand up and leave the room?

Nah I had to steal his scarf and bolt out just to lock myself into the boy's bathroom to jump out of a window....

Yeah not the best idea I had!

The moment I could hear the door opening I decided to show them that I was awake and opened my eyes. A nurse stepped into the room. Neither of the heroes saw that I was awake, they were too focused on the nurse's words.

Nurse: Sorry if I am interrupting but we need some information's about him and we would appreciate everything you know.

Hah!

Good luck!

You only know my name.

Nurse: We did look the name up you gave us and found an emergency number but the person is not picking up.

I could only blink at what she just said. I looked at my supposedly savior that stopped me from probably killing myself from my stupidest and jump out of a window in the condition I was and saw that he too was in shock.

You informed my mom...

You seriously tried to inform her?

Shit!

I am in soo much trouble now!

I need to get out of here and go back home as fast as I can!

I sure will get punished!

Damn it!

This week couldn't get worse!

I looked at the two men in my room both of them didn't realize that I was awake and looking straight at them. This was one opportunity I couldn't miss. The nurse went to them to give them a paper in order to get some information or even their information who knows at this point.

If that is not one heck of an opportunity then I don't know what is!

Meanwhile I stood up from the bed and focused all my energy to erase my presence. I then made my way to the door and opened it. To my surprise, no one stopped me from exiting the room.

I wasn't stupid to go the same way I could see a lot of people so I went the opposite way. After I was nearly at the end of the hallway, I could hear someone shouting my name. Upon hearing my name I froze and looked back.

Eraserhead: Midoriya!

I saw him standing in front of the room I exited. He looked worried. Not knowing how to face him or deal with the situation, I did the only think I could do best. Running away! The corner was soo close to me too.

Nah-AH!

I am not standing here!

Heck no!

Who knows if you even know that I am Castiel!

I can't risk going to jail!

I saw him stepping a few steps toward me and I backed away. Then I turned around and sprinted. Running through the corridors until I found a fire escape. The heroes were tailing me. However, they had a distance to catch up to.

From all the training I had being a vigilante I knew damn well how to run and not be caught. I jumped down half the stairs while I made an exit and once I got to the ground floor, I ran out of the hospital. They were close behind.

Present Mic: STOP THAT GREENETTE!

The voice hero was shouting in vain, as no one really paid any attention. I ran into a street where I could hear a lot of people. This would be the perfect chance for me to lose them!

That's how I ran into the crowed. Stealing someone's hat here. A jacked there from another one that didn't paid much attention as he had it over his shoulder. I even stole a backpack from some sort of student.

Now I have a disguise. Good luck finding me in the crowd now!

I stopped running and was now casually walking to fit in with the other people around me.

After 10 minutes, I saw Eraserhead and Present Mic running past me. That's when I decided to turn into the next allay and use the sewage system to escape. I opened the lid, climbed down a couple of stairs and began close the lid again before jumping down and making my way back home.

I am sorry, but I can risk being taken away from the streets.

I have a duty as Castiel and I can't just risk you putting me into a jail or behind bars!!!

The sewage system was one of many ways I loves to use to stay under radar and escape from anyone. It was not the best way for sure but one of the safest ways. I also knew my ways around in and out. I knew the whole system that is only telling how much I used them. A quirkless Vigilante needed to have a way to disappear too right?