What's the rat doing there?

As the hero said he did bring me home, to his home. Not only that but the most popular healer, Recovery Girl, was there too. However she was not the only person there. Nezu was there too.

Me: What's the rat doing there!

Nezu: Ah so you must be the problem child he was talking about.

Me: Drop the act you damn chimera. You know who I am.

Nezu: I do Castiel.

Aizawa: ...

Me: What the heck did you tell him?

Aizawa: Apparently enough to figure it out himself.

Me: What. did. you. tell. him?

Nezu: Not much. All he did tell me was about your wrong number incident and that you were shot as well as that he found a problem child. It was Mic that told me the rest what happened in the hospital and I felt free and went ahead to get your medical file.

Me: So you knew I was shot twice in a time span of 24 hours...

RG: Oh dear.... Come over here and let me have a look at your back.

[A/N: I am too lazy for Recovery Girl so RG will need to do]

I did what she told me and I could hear a gasp coming from her.

Nezu: Quite a nasty wound. Endeavor I assume.

Me: Yep. That pile of trash went after me when all I did was save his sorry ass!

RG: I'll heal you so please sit down and get comfortable. You might feel sluggish and sleepy once you are all healed up.

Me: Kay! Thank you!

RG: No problem.

I did what the healed told me and made myself at home on the couch. The rat was looking at me and as soon as I was ready she used her quirk on me and healed me. However after she was done I didn't felt tired or anything.

RG: All healed up now dearie.

Me: Thanks you once again.

Nezu: You don't seem exhausted or tired at all.

Me: Thanks for pointing out the obvious Sherlock!

Nezu: I would be careful how you are talking to me.

Me: Why? You think you have more information about me then I have about you?

Nezu: Oh I am sure of it.

Me: Well hate to break it to you but how about the spy you have installed in the hero commission or that you are currently blackmailing the head of the hero commission as well as the governor or a couple of heroes.

Nezu: Quite knowledgeable.

Me: You never know when you need it. I made it my personal business to make sure to keep a close eye on everyone that could be dangerous to me.

Nezu: A good advice you have there. How about we introduce ourselves officially then. I am Nezu the principle of UA as well as a pro-hero.

Me: Nice to meet you Nezu! I am Izuku Midoriya or otherwise known as Castiel a vigilante.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* Why do I feel like this nothing good?

RG: Because what you just witnessed is a demon making a pact with another demon.

Eraserhead: Just don't get him into more trouble.

Nezu: More trouble?

Me: Welp it's not like I am searching or going after trouble!