An open business.

I woke in a room, no, I was more like in basement chained to the wall. My feet were not touching the ground and I was hanging by the chains on my hand. I had something around my neck, my guess it was some kind of illegal quirk suppression collar. Though I didn't had any quirk so this was pointless.

It was dark in the room but by concentrating on my hearing I could tell that I was alone. My mind instantly remembered what happened before I blacked out. I began trashing and trying to get free but there was no chance that I could get out of these cuffs only by my raw strength.

Me: Arg!

The moment my pulse began speeding up because of how much I moved and the whole situation I was electrocuted and it hurt soo much. It was also something I did not expect. Normally quirk suppression cuffs or a collar don't shock their user.

Ok, so this is really a shock collar too!

Just GREAT!

Where am I anyways?

And who's with me?

I tried to focus on my hearing again but I couldn't hear anything at all.

How did you know about me being Castiel though?

I never told anyone about it and I also never acted in any kind of way for you to manage to gather such details.

Unless...

Could it be?!

There is no other way!!!

MOM!!!

So you really were a member of this organization after all!

Don't tell me you found out about me being Castiel!

I knew it!

You being that quiet for long wasn't a good sign after all!

Though I never thought you would snitch on your own son!

As I was analyzing my situation and speculating how much these guys knew about me the door to my room opened and someone came in.

???: What a pleasure to finally meet you Castiel or should I call you Izuku Midoriya.

So they really know my name.

Me: CUT THE CRAP OUT! WHO ARE YOU GUYS?!

Maybe he is so dumb and will give it to me!

I never saw these guys ever in my entire life!

I need some information's!

???: My name ha, you don't need to know that! But seeing as I will be the last one you will ever see I will grant you my name. I go by the name of Breaker and I am a part of the Black Rose.

If I get out of here and you escape me by then, then I at least know who I need to hunt down!

Breaker: Ohh and we got your friend Bakuko too just in case you try and do something funny.

Kacchan?!

Me: What did you do to him?

Breaker: I did nothing but my partner Bones had a lot of fun with him. You know the poor guy refused to say anything about you.

Me: Where is he!

I knew I would be shocked because of how much I was angry and boiling inside but I needed to know it and to be honest how dumb can he be coming in the room without back up.