No escape!

Kacchan: Izu wake up!

Me: Just... a .... little.... longer....

Kacchan: You and your goddamn sleepy ass!

Me: Mh-hm....

Kacchan: FUCKING DEKU! WAKE UP!

I spend the night over with Kacchan and didn't even bother to go home at all. After he bandaged up my wounds I kinda fell asleep on his bed. I was soo tired and didn't cared much about the world.

Needless to say by my reaction that I was still sleepy as hell. However Kacchan understood that and tried to slightly and carefully shake me up. It took him around 5 minutes to get me out of the bed.

Me: It's morning already?

It took me quite some time to realize that it was around 7 a.m. already. Knowing this I jumped out of the bed and looked at Kacchan in horror.

SHIT!

MOM!

If she finds out that I wasn't home at all then I'll in trouble!

And I mean dead with trouble.

She'll kill me for sure!

Yesterday after just bolting out of the hospital, I went back home and saw that she wasn't home, so I deleted every single phone call on her phone which was just laying around. It was not the first time she forgot her phone on the table and I could only speak of luck to even have found it and deleted all the missed calls as well as block the number completely. After that I went out as Castiel.

Kacchan: Chill your old hag didn't return home since yesterday.

Me: Really?

Kacchan: Yes, my own hag came up to get us down.

Me: Us?

Kacchan: I told her you were coming over very late.

Me: Does she know?

Kacchan: Castiel?

Me: Yeah?

Kacchan: Fuck no!

Me: *relieved exhale*

Kacchan: Anyways let me treat your wound again and get the fuck down. Breakfast is ready and we also need to freaking go to school.

Once I heard that my mother still wasn't home, I started relaxing and let Kacchan tend to my burned on my back before we went down for breakfast. It was rather short but it was good. Since I haven't really had much to eat I was gulping everything down I could get and Bakugo also gave me a little bit from his own serving too. Since I woke up very late, we needed to hurry and go to school.

Time skip brought to you by Izuku trying to play tag with Kacchan who runs after the green bean and tries to stop him worriedly.

Me: You are no fun Kacchan!

Kacchan: You freaking hurt, you idiot!

Me: It hurts but that doesn't stop me!

Kacchan: You damn Deku!

Me: Well Dandelion welcome to my world full of pain and madness!

Kacchan: You officially lost it!

Me: Aww I love you too!

Just like that we both went to school. However the moment I entered the school and the first lesson started, I was immediately called to the principal's office.

Me: *Sigh*

Kacchan(whispering): What did you do?

Me (whispering): What didn't I do?

Kacchan (whispering): Huh?

Me (whispering): Qurikless remember? That's reason enough.

Kacchan: THE FUCK!

I stood up and was about t head out if not for Bakugo to jump out of his seat and start screaming.

Kacchan: THE FUCK DEKU!!!

Me: Sorry!!

I began bowing apologetically to him. It now looked like I did or touched him and started apologizing. Though the reality was that he still didn't liked me accepting the fact that I was quirkless and that it was a good reason for anything.

It didn't take me long to get out of the room and get to the principals room. Through the whole time I was hissing while walking. At this point I was sure I loved pain and there was nothing better than that. Earlier I didn't feel it that much but now oh boy it was killing me. The pain killer I took in the morning were starting to wear off.

Damn Trash!

Burning me after I saved his trash of an ass!

Like what the hell dude?!

I saved you and you just go throwing fire balls at me!

I shouldn't have warned you about the attack that would have for sure killed you from behind!

Not long after I exited my class I arrived at the principal's office. I knocked and I could hear out dear principal that hated me tell me to enter.

Me: Morning!

I didn't know why I ignored the pro sitting there across of the principal and just went towards the man that called me and bowed.

Principal: He is now all yours.

Me: Hm?

Before I knew what was happening the principal went out of the room leaving me with a pro alone and it was at that moment I realized he was there.

Me: Sorry but since when were you there?

Eraserhead: Since the beginning.

Me: Huh... really?

Eraserhead: You okay kid?

Me: Yes!

Eraserhead: You sure? You look paler then yesterday.

Me: Ah yeah.

He stood up from the seat and began to walk over to me while I started backing away until I hit the wall and a hiss escaped my mouth.

Eraserhead: Turn around.

Me: No.

Eraserhead: Kid!

Me: You have no right to force me to do anything.

Eraserhead: I am a pro and my job is to make sure that criticizes of this state are all right. You clearly are not.

Me: Still no. I pass on that one.

Eraserhead: Then wanna explain me why you had 2 bullet wounds?

Me: I had?

I was at a dead end and cornered by a hero. Now how do I tell him to let me go for goodness sake? If he was to question me longer than this I was sure he would find out who I was.

However all of the sudden the fire alarm went off.

Thank god Kacchan!

It was an old trick we both came up. If I was loner than 10 minutes away from the classroom, he would use his quirk in the class to show off near a fire sensor and make it go off. No one could say anything about a kid losing his control if he was angry especially not if anger was basically part of the quirk.

As I thought I was safe, I went towards the door to get out but was nicely wrapped in Eraserhead's capture scarf.

Me: Aaahhh!

I couldn't help but let go of a painful scream as the scarf was way to tight around me. Not only did he do that but he also pushed me to the ground and started to let unwrap the scarf while making sure I was on the ground face first kissing it and had no chances to escape.

WELP SHIT!

Now he knew!