SIX

Not edited!

"Pay up" He grinned holding his hand out for the money.

She rolled her eyes, taking her wallet out. "Here".

"Thank you madam"

"You know next time im winning"

"Mhm sure" he hummed.

She playfully smacked the back of his head.

"OW!" He cried.

"Ay! Exagerado" she laughed, he looked at her offended.

"Im not exaggerating!"

"Whatever you say Freddie, Whatever you say" she said patting his shoulder.

"Blah blah" he mocked.

"Aww is poor freddie upset" she teased him.

"Shut up" he blushed embarrassed.

"Im just messing around fred, now come on we gotta go film some scenes" she grinned grabbing his hand, causing him to blush.

"Lets go!" She laughed as she dragged him to set.

"And action" the director yelled.

"What happened to sorting this?" 'Kate' asked picking a basket up and dumping it on the coffee table
"Lights and darks, and watch for stray socks."

"-remind me what's in it for me again?" Simon said smiling. Kate smiled "ask your girl friend"

'Julia' looked at him before speaking
"If you don't do it i wont...give you kisses for two weeks" 'simon' jumped off the couch as soon as the sentence left her mouth unzipping his jacket. The girls saw he was still wearing the same shirt from the night before.

"Jesus, are you still wearing the clothes from last night?" 'Julia' asked looking at 'simon', he nodded

"Did you wear that to the grocery store?" 'Kate' asked

"I had to work a double shift, and this is was all i had in the car" he said pulling at the blood stained shirt. "So yes, yes i am" he smiled. Causing 'Julia' to gag

BEEP BEEP!

"Oh!" 'Kate' exclaimed picking her pager up. "Simon that's disgusting" 'julia' gagged.

he shrugged.

"Who is it?" 'Julia' asked. "Deena she said nine one one" 'kate' answered her before walking to the kitchen.

'Simon' took his shirt off, before walking to the dinning room. 'Julia' just followed him.

'Kate' walked back into the dinning room, seeing a shirtless simon eating popcorn she huffed. "Jesus put something on".
"What?, make up your mind woman!" He said voice muffled due to the popcorn. This caused Natalia to laugh. Surprisingly leigh decided to leave that in so fred and julia went along with it.

"Wha-" she was interrupted by a the sound of glass breaking.

They turned to look at the front door

"Stay here" 'kate' told the twins, they nodded

"And cut!" Leigh shouted.

"Great job, you three take five" she said pointing at them. They nodded.

"I need 'deena' and 'josh' on set" she spoke into her walkie talkie.

"What do you wanna do after we Finish today?" Fred asked sitting on his chair.

"I don't know" she shrugged. "Wait, maybe we can, go to that arcade leigh was telling us about" she suggested.

"That sounds fun, im in" he smiled.
"Alright, cool I'll ask the others if they wanna join" his smile dropped.

"Yeah alright"

AUTHORS NOTE!
Hi sorry this is short, im having major writers block but as soon as it passes and i feel motivated again, ch7 will be out and a little longer!

(Also yes i did just copy and paste the "scene" from my Simon fic 😧)

Words: 545