04 | Regret

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

20/07/2005

The trio all collectively walked outside of the hospital, their expressions lacked any kind of emotion after what just occurred inside the large, white building. They stopped right before the beginning of the road and listened out for the sound of a motorcycle engine.

After a couple of seconds, Mitsuya appeared in his bike, dressed in his daily attire. He parked right in front of the three, allowing Mikey to get himself onto the vehicle.

"Get Pah there in a week." Draken spoke, his hands located in his pockets, both he and the lilac haired male made eye contact.

"No sweat, and I'll get Peh-Kun, too." Mitsuya nodded his head in confirmation, "The warehouse near second MS work?"

"Alright." The tall blonde nodded his head, the three males then casted their eyes to the young female who still hadn't seen got into the motorcycle in front.

Mikey tilted his head in confusion, "Arent you getting on?" [Y/n] just shook her head with a soft smile, "I need to do something, I won't be long."

The childish boy pouted and let out an irritated huff, Mitsuya just chuckled as he said goodbye and drove off. Eventually Mikey bid the pair goodbye as well. They watched as the vehicle took off down the street before disappearing from their sight.

"You're going there, aren't you?" Draken asked, his dark eyes landed on the females body as she merely smiled up at him.

Nodding her head, she responded, "Yeah. It's been awhile since I payed her a visit." The older male gently pet her head with his larger hand. "You want me to come with you, [N/n]?"

The [H/c] haired female shook her head slightly, "There's no need, Ken-Kun. I know you're busy today, I'll let you get on with what you need to do." Draken stared at her for a second before sighing. After a couple more shared words, the duo parted and went their separate ways.

Takemichi, who was still tailing them, watched as both their figures walked in different directions. 'There's no way those three would ever fight each other. But somehow, Draken-Kun and [Y/n]-San die on August 3rd. I need to find out everything I can about Moebius before then.'

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

[Y/n] silently walked down the bustling streets of Shibuya, her trainers tapping against the concrete floor with every step she took. Making a quit pit stop, she halted in front of a simple flower stall.