12 | Once Upon a Time

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

20/07/2003

The sound of roaring motorcycles echoed through the usually quiet town, eager people - both young and old - all bouncing with joy as they make their way down to the sandy beaches on this summer day.

"Beach time, bitches!" Draken hollered as he stood up on his bike, his short ponytail waving in the wind behind. A laugh left his throat as he eagerly picked up speed. Kazutora and Baji trailed behind him as they both chuckled themselves.

"Oh, shit! This feels awesome!"

"The ocean breeze feels amazing!" Kazutora awed as the wind caressed all of their faces. Pah tightened his hold on the flag pole as Mitsuya pressed down the gas, causing his bike to pick up more speed.

The five boys continued to ride ahead, letting out cheers and screams alike. They were all excited, and rightfully so. Summer had begun and they all had one place in mind, the beach.

After a couple of minutes the boys began to slow their speed, Pah grumbled and hit Mitsuya's waist slightly, "Hey, go faster."

The lilac haired male only sighed, his eyes never leaving the road ahead, "The hell am I supposed to do? He's to damn slow." The group then came to a halt, all looking behind them. The distant revs of a moped could be heard as the bike appeared, slowly making its way above the hill.

Draken sighed as he watched the two, "I get that he wants her beside him twenty-four seven, but isn't this over kill?"

The boys watched as [Y/n] slowly rode her bike next to the red moped. It was obvious that the girl was desperate to get to the beach but it was taking longer then necessary. The girl let out an irritated huff as she revved her motorcycle once again, but remained at the same speed.

The males in front finally came to a stop as they all shared the same tired expression. In unison they all let out noises of irritation towards the Commander, "Mikey!"

The blonde male kept his unbothered expression as his moped finally reached the group. Upon reaching them he gave a smile towards them, causing Draken to inwardly groan once again, "How long are you gonna rock that moped? You're our Commander."

"I think it's time you switch it out for an actual bike instead." [Y/n] commented as she fiddled with the straps of her purple helmet which hung around her neck, resting on her back. The boys nodded their head in agreement to her statement.