13 | No Way

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

29/10/2005

Rain poured heavily, it's droplets splashing against the cold ground giving ambiance to the scenery. The wind roared quietly in the background but was silenced by the rushing water which continued to drizzle downwards with no intentions of stopping.

Mikey's fingers brushed against the bouquet of sunflowers as he gently placed them down on the damp concrete. His empty eyes trailed upwards, landing on the engraving on the stone in front of him.

'Sano Family Grave.'

He let out a sigh, in his life time he'd lost three members of his family. His father, to a car accident when he was three. His mother, to health reasons when he was ten and his older brother, to blunt force trauma to the back of his head when he was twelve.

He pressed his palms together and closed his eyes, his mind began to fill with different prayers as he remained crouching. After a minute of silence he speaks, "So I hear you know about my brother, Shinichiro."

"He was the ultimate badass, he was amazing." Draken added, his grip on the umbrella tightening. [Y/n] hummed in agreement, her free hand fiddling with the charm on her bracelet, "Shin-nii was awesome, he made us who we are today."

"He was." Mikey agreed, his eyes never looking away from his family's gravestone.

"Hey, Takemichy," Draken started, his eyes glancing over at the male who jumped slightly, "We know how it all happened, and we know there's nothing we can do to change it. Neither Baji nor Kazutora meant for it to go down like that."

Mikey let out a huff as he stood back up, brushing the dust off his shorts, "Yeah, my brothers gone and I know nothing will bring him back. But, my heart still can't accept it."

The small group watched as Mikey retrieved his umbrella and began walking out of the cemetery. As they followed behind the leader of the group spoke up once more, "The CB250T Baji and Kazutora tried to steal that night was my brothers."

Takemichi let out a gasp of disbelief, "He was going to give it to me for my birthday, this bike is all I've got left of my brother now." Mikey let his hand rest on the seat of his motorbike, gently rubbing it up and down before stopping, "It's precious to me. As for Baji, it's been two years and I've forgiven him. But even if they didn't know it was his shop, and even if there's nothing we can do about it now... I will never be able to forgive Kazutora."