08 | Rerise

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

03/08/2005

Takemichi was sat on his knees as he stared down at Drakens body, it was clear the male was grasping onto life with a firm grip. Once getting the word from Mikey, he swore to protect the older male with all his strength. He came back to his senses when he heard the two girls running over to him, once Emma laid her eyes on the person she loves body, the girl felt her legs buckling underneath her.

However, she kept herself up and tightened her grip on the female in her arms. Takemichi's cobalt eyes shook in horror when he finally got a closer look at the unconscious girls body, she had been violated in more ways then one. Thankfully, the blonde didn't see any signs of a none consensual activity.

After a couple of minutes, the shorter male managed to get Draken securely onto his back, with a little help from Hinata. They all agreed that for the two injured vice-commanders safety, they needed to be moved far away from the fight. So that leads us to where they are now, Takemichi and Emma were carrying the vice-commanders in their arms down a secluded street whilst the rain poured over them.

The peached haired female held her phone to her ear as she called the hospital again, requesting for another ambulance to be sent out to their destination. She silently cursed when the nurses on the other line informed her it would take a while due to the crowded streets and the rain.

The cobalt eyed male felt his legs collapse under him which caused the group to stop, Hina told them all that the ambulance would meet them here so it was best to stay put. Draken was laid down on his back with his head resting on Emma's lap as she placed a hand onto his chest. [Y/n] was laying in the same position, her head being placed onto Hinata's lap instead.

Takemichi noticed how their breathing was getting slower and how their chests hardly moved, he clenched his fist in anger. His eyes then shifted over towards the end of the enclosed street, cursing loudly once he spotted who was making their way down.

It was Kiyomasa and his little group of lackeys. Just perfect, that was exactly what they all needed during this situation, "Seriously?" He gasped out as he took a few steps forward, Hina looked up at him and asked what was wrong, her eyes then looking in the same direction as him. Her breath hitched when she noticed the men.

'Oh no. What the hell is he doing here?'

"Ah? What the fuck? You're telling me Draken-Kun's still not dead yet? Hah, look at that! Someone had a crack at [Y/n]-Chan as well, she looks fucked!" One of the lackeys laughed as he glared at the small group.