02 | Relieve

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

12/07/2005

The sun shone brightly in the sky, it was Tuesday morning. [Y/n] let out a bored groan as she flopped back down onto her bed, she was bored out of her mind, "I thought being expelled would be fun. No school, it's paradise! Bullshit."

The girl stood up and stretched, her blue, short sleeved shirt lifted upwards as she did so. Itching her leg, [Y/n] decided to head downstairs into the kitchen to try and prepare breakfast.

Today was one of the days where she wasn't round at Mikey's since he had school. She practically lived at his house so her parents didn't feel the need to buy basic necessities such as food. Her parents were rather wealthy so they ate out majority of the time.

The only other person who lives in the house was [Y/n]'s older brother. However, he's over seas because of business. He owns a successful line of sweet shops.

"Pretty sad," [Y/n] stood in front of the mirror in the living room, her mother put it in because she was so obsessed with the way she looked, "Everyone else in my family is successful and here I am, the Vice-Commander of gang."

Finally reaching the kitchen, the girl opened the fridge and look for anything decent. Or anything that was in date.

"Nothing. No surprise there then." Slamming the door shut, the girl hoisted herself up on to the kitchen island. The [H/c] haired female rubbed her temple and checked the time on a nearby clock, "11:17am, today's dragging so much!"

She stood up and decided to go back upstairs and start planning for Tomans next meeting. It was gonna happen in the next few days so she had to prepare everything.

[Y/n] plopped herself down onto her desk chair and spun around slightly before ending under the desk. Opening the drawers, she pulled out a little white note book and a few coloured pens. The girl scratched the back of her head as she opened the book and flipped to a brand new page.

Picking up a pink pen, [Y/n] wrote down the title of today's meeting and began to list the major topics. She spent around 4 hours listing everything that Mikey had to talk about, as usual she colour coded it as well, for the least important to most.

A small hum from her bed filled the girls ears, she turned her head and took notice of her vibrating phone. The [H/c] haired female then slid her chair over and picked up the small mobile device.

Raising it to her ear, she answered, "Mikey-Kun! How is everything?" The line went silent for a minute, the young girl asked again, this time getting a response. "You're not home."