𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Valentina had stormed out of the small room, leaving Feodora and Theoden completely stunned

Valentina had stormed out of the small room, leaving Feodora and Theoden completely stunned. Of course. This had Brekker written all over it. How could she had not seen it? For all she knew Brekker was told to kill her.

Valentina walked to the end of the hallway and contemplated going up the stairs to the bar. Annie would be waiting up there for her and she was not ready to face her yet. Actually for all she knew Annastasia had already left the Dragons Den. Why would she had waited, after all she had completed her end of the bargain.

She looked at the walls and then the stairs and then let out a long sigh. What was she supposed to do? It was taking every ounce of her body not to go to the Crow Club and burn Brekker on sight.

She looked up at the stairs and turns around to head back in Feodora's room.

She walks back through the door as Theoden and Feodora stop their conversation.

'Valentina, hey,' says Feodora.

'Sorry I walked out. I needed time to process this new information,' she says, 'I want to go kill him.'

'Well good,' says Feodora sitting up, 'because Brekker didn't snatch the two and a half million kruge I brought home. So now you have your money to go and kill Brekker.'

'Feodora's not wrong,' says Theo, 'common, I'd kill for an outing. Oh Oh!' exclaims Theoden like a little child, 'lets torch the place.'

The girls look at him like he's lost his mind, Valentina is the first one to speak, 'No, hell no Theoden. As much as I enjoy fire, we will not actually torch the Crow Club. However much we want to.'

'Alright then,' says Theoden disappointed.

'Feodora how are you feeling?' asks Valentina, 'I can go up and get Annie to relieve the pain.'

'Annie?!' exclaims Feodora, 'Annastasia Beyla. You brought her back?'

'You were hurt and I am not a healer nor am I a heartrender, and you were pretty badly hurt,' says Valentina, 'I'm gonna go get her, because I need you at full strength to finish this job. And then we can kick her out.'

'Thank you,' says Feodora sarcastically, dropping back on the bed.

Valentina walks out and this time she goes up the stairs. She waits a few seconds before walking through the door. Once she walks in she sees the main gambling room already half empty as the sun has already risen. She makes her way to the bar where she sees Annie, still here.