The most wonderful day

Elsa's P.o.v

A single snowflake floats throughtout my room cascsding each inch of my room in ice and snow as it pssses by. It stops dead on anna's nose and she knows what comes next.

She looks horrified at me. "No elsa no don't_" before she could finish a i drop a pile of snow on her snd she is no longer visible.

"Do it." She finishes fiesty as i pull her up and out.

"Sorry anna i couldn't help it within the next few weeks i'm gonna have to start treating you like a delicate little flower."

"Elsa just becauee I'll be further into my already 2 months of pregnancy doesn't mean you have to take it easy on me. You should be doing that even when im not pregnant." Her saying that makes me laugh and shake my head.

"I am so happy you and kristoff got married." I say

"I know right. I remember it as it was." She says gliding around pretending to be dancing.

"Hi anna hey elsa you guys ready i want to go see marshmellow." Olaf shouts from behind the door.

Anna has been staying with me because she is gonna need someone to take care of her and kristoff is often busy with his deliverys the summers are always dreadful especially this one.

Olaf has to leave the room when me and anna get ready and today we had to prep big time. We were going to the ice castle and anna being the unsure person she is wanted to bring survival suplies so we had to pack. We need lots of pads and such. Thats my idea she is kind of pregnant and we didnt want to take her skating considering how many times she falls but she insisted its better to do it now than five months later and she said it wad going to happen this year.

"Alright fiesty pants lets go." I say dragging her out the door. She punches me and i slightly wince while gigling really badly. she knows i know she hates that nickname.

Kristoff gave it to her so she can bear it when he says it but when i say it she gets a little annoyed which is really funny to see, not so much to feel though. I think rubbing the tender bruise forming.

I  still giggling when she looks at me with a mischevous smile. "You know i hate that nickname." She says trying to look menacing but laughing at her own failed attempt.

"Okay come on lets go." Olaf says when we get outside. We walk down the stair case and see kristoff at the bottom. He had today off and because of his love for ice he wanted to learn to skate which he had never done.

Anna says she can help teach him but i think she still needs someone to teach her. I have lost count on how many time she landed on her butt this week.

When we go outside the castle doors we see sven waiting beside the gates as he to is anxious to go.

This is going to be the most wonderful day besides anna and kristoff's wedding day and also the day when my future neice or nephew is born.