The training

Elsa's P.o.v

"Alright first things first. Why are you so afraid and what is it that everyone keeps talking about." Jack asks

I went out to norths workshop earlier while jack was out and i made a new palace. When he got back we came out here to the new palace and he sat down on a chair asking me questions.

"It, im not exactly comfortable talking about." I say holding my hands closer. I rub my hands together and realize i was wearing gloves.

I know jack is the spirit of winter but still i dont want to risk hurting anyone.

"Well i need to know why your so afraid so we can fight this fear. Mind telling me why you wear these." He says walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

He tugs at the material on my finger and takes my gloves off. He does the same with the other one.

"Ya know i can take my own gloves off. " i say shyly.

"Yes im just making sure they are properly disposed of." He says. The gloves freeze into solid ice in his hands and then he crushes them with ine solid squeeze.

"Hey i need those." i shout. "Why." He asks, "cause im dangerous, my powers are dangerous." I say. "No i dont think you are. I think you are just scared and you just trick yourself into thinking your dangerous."

"Why would i do that." I exlaim.

"I dont know thats what you need to tell me. Something about your past is guiding you fear for the future." He says.

"Well i cant tell you..... can we just start training." He nods.

"Fun, fun is my centre i think it helps my powers because it is one of my priorities besides children of the world." He says.

"So what am i supposed to do for centuries i sat in an ice palace i didnt exactly have a life filled with fun."

"Just think of a happy thought, your happiest thought. Think of your favorite moment in the whole world." He says.

"Close your eyes if it helps." I dl as asked and think through all of my memories. My favorite memory is anna's birthday that was the first good birthday i had ever given her.

"Do you have it." He asks and i nod. A smile forms on my face as i remember myaelf lying down as she fed me soup. I was so upset at the time but it was her favorite part.

"Good now open your eyes and..." as he starts i feel a fold ball of... snow smack my face. I open my eyes. He sits chuckeling in a pile of snow making snow balls galore.

"Oh you want to play it that game." I say smirking. "Okay game on." I say and i hold my hand out and a snowball instantly forms at my will.

I throw it in his direction and it hits him splat on the face. he stops laughing. He looks up angry and starts firing snow balls at me. I laugh and when he turns around and creates a mini fort i pretend to do the same.

Well i do create the fort just once i finish i create a giant snowbal, bigger than him that levitates far above his head and he doesnt notice.

I go behind the fort still holding the snowball up with the hsnd that hides behind his back.

He fires a snowball at me and it hits me in the face. The entire thing was as big as my head and he laughs really hard.

"Okay, okay you win..... or not." I say and let the snowball fall. He looks up in horror just in time.

The thing collapses on him and burrys him in a snow mountain, he is no longer visible.

"Jack, jack." I say in a panic and run over to the hill. I start digging.