The trolls

Elsa's P.o.v

"anna." olaf says quitly and nervously. "yes olaf." anna says her voice quivering. "i need to go now."

"go, go where olaf." anna asks. "away anna, now that elsa is gone i may not last her flurrie may stop and its summer. i'll melt. anna i am going to the palace at least i'll be with marshmellow and the snowgies when we all melt." he says holding her hand.

"no, no, olaf i already lost elsa i can't lose you to." she says in disbelief. kristoff see's anna and walks over.

why. why must i be like this unable to help her.

"anna i will always be with you." he says. "in here." he points to her heart. "i may never see any of you again but i want to say i love you all very much. now anna please don't cry over me. i would hate to make you sad."

she sniffles a little bit and wipes away the tears. she hugs him. "i'm gonna miss you olaf. here my last warm hug to you." she says. kristoff and sven join the hug.

"woah. i'll miss you to." olaf says baby talking anna's stomach. "he or she kicked. it's first kick kristoff." kristoff puts his hand over anna's stomach and smiles sadly.

"now anna i think this i where i must part with you. our already sad enough as it is. i cant have you being stressed. stress is not god for baby over here." olaf says. "goodbye." he says and runs away.

i chase after him. we start running into the woods. we are headed in the opposite direction of the palace.

"olaf you realize your not gonna melt right, if i still have my powers you'll be fine you could have stayed with them." i say.

"but elsa i have a feeling you are going to be alone for a very long time, i want to be with you when you are."

"thank you olaf." i say as we continue running.

"no problem, now to the trolls." he shouts and runs so fast i have trouble keeping up.

when we arrive they look just like the rocks i had seen not long ago at kristoff and anna's wedding. grand pabbie was the minister at anna's request.

"my queen, how are you." grand pabbie asks.

"i, i, wait you can see me." i stutter.

"yes is something wrong." he says. i can see the sun peeking up from just beyond the horizon.

"well i." i start. "she was chosen." one of the female trolls say.

"by the moon." a male says.

"she had saved a child. the moon says she will be important. he had made her a spirit." grand pabbie says eyes closed. almost as if he was hearing someone. but now i see they all have there eyes closed.

"my child, i believe you must not be seen you must stay hidden is there any place you can go where you may never be seen." grand pabbie asks.

"i dont know i can stay at the castle no one seemed to see me there except olaf. how is it only olaf and all of you see me."

"elsa you died that is correct. but the moon thinks you are inportant. he made you a spirit. you cannot stay at the castle. you must stay away from people until the moon tells you it is time for you to leave. we only see you because we are immortals. immortalls see each other. spirits and guardians cannot be seen unless they are believed in. but we trolls are keepers of great magic. olaf is just a magical being made by your own powers. he is the only one who believes in you now. anna would to if she knew you must be believed in to be seen but she does not." he explains and every time he finishs a sentence i simply nod my head while i try and process it all.

"now is there any place you may go." he asks again. "the palace." olaf perks up.