The meeting

Jack's P.o.v

I land in burgess. Its time i pay a visit to jaime.

I fly over to his house its a monday school is out he would usually be outside playing. He's not.

I fly up to his window. I see him sitting inside except he is a teenager. He looks a little different since the last time i remember but thats what happens when you grow up.

I knock on the window and he jumps facing me. He smiles and opens the window and i fly in and sit on his bed.

"Jack, i havent seen you since i was little." He says.

"Yeah i know im sorry I've been really busy as a guardian How are things how sophie and your mom." I ask him.

"Great, great, all great. One thing umm I'm kind of the only person i know who still believes in all you guys so don't freak out if some of my friends walk through you." He says and i laugh. He smiles.

"So whats new." I say. "I'm on the basketball team, and i also am running for student body." He says.

"Thats great jaime." I say patting him on the shoulder as he sits down next to me.

"Yeah so whats been going on with you." He asks.

"Not much we got a new guardian." I say.

"Oh cool whats her name, what does she look like, does she have any powers, Whats she like, what is her centre." He asks rapidly.

"Well her names elsa she has platinum blond hair and light blue eyes, she controls ice and snow just like me but cant fly or control the wind... i think, i dont know much about her she just joined yesterday and no one knew she was a spirit. Her centre... i dont think she knows." I say.

"Well i should meet her sometime." He says.

"Yeah definatly, I might bring her by one day after i finish training her."

"Training?" He asks. "Oh um well i dont know why the guardians speak in some jibberish code language about who she is that only they and her know. But from what I've picked up she is afraid of her powers and so they want me to train her to control them. " i explain.

"Hey wait your room looks so clean not many teenage boys rooms i have passed by look this clean." I say inspecting his shelf of trophies.

"Oh yeah well there is this girl who is coming over to study geometry with me and i want to impress her." He says running a hand through his hair.

"Well don't worry about that your a good looking, kind, funny, imaginative, and smart young man I'm sure you'll be just fine." I say patting his shoulder.

The doorbell rings.

The bells she's hear. I'll be right back. Wait jack can you stay to help me out a bit." He asks and i nod my head.

He smiles and nods and runs down stairs. I hear him talking to a girl up the stairs.

She walks in, she has bright red hair and brown eyes.

"Come have a seat anywhere beth." He says to the girl. Sit down on thw bed next to me with her hands full of books. She shivers a bit so i get up and move to the other side of the room.

"Alright lets start chapter_" "oh jaime you actually wanted to study..... jaime i-i...*sigh* you and i both know we ace geometry and dont need help.... i came over here because your always so busy at school so i never get to spend time with you alone so i could just talk to you." She says biting her lip. He looks confused.

"Dude i have flown past pots of teenage girls windows in the past few years and from what i have learned during the sleepovers i have heard from. To translate in girl talk she just said 'jaime i really like you and i only wanted to come here to tell you i like you and if you either don't understand or dont like me back im gonna cry and hate you." I mock a girls voice. He almosts laughs at what i say but then realizes she cant see me so it would be rude because he would just be laughing at what she said which is well rude. So instead he says.

"To be honest i really like you to. I cleaned my room to impress you." She laughs at him,

I nod at hin and start to leave.

"Hey why dont i go get us something to eat and drink." He says and she nods. He follows me to the door.

"Hey thanks jack." He says.

"No problem im gonna skip out though okay im gonna be the third wheel." I tell him trying to put the best fake smile i can on.

"Ya know you should find a girlfriend maybe one of the spirits." He says.

"no way bunny and tooth are in a relationship and they seem so happy and together it's not something i want kiddo." I say shaking his hair.

"Well dont count yourself out just yet love can come in many different ways. Remember that. Bye jack." He says as i walk out the door.