The memories

Jack's P.o.v

Why do people have feelings and emotions. I propose we just ban them because all night we sat down here talking and elsa went to her room and i just have this need to be with her.

I slowly get up tooth, bunny and sandy all fall silent... well technically tooth and bunny but you know what i mean.

before i could walk down stairs we hear someone burst through the doors to the slay area and we all look over.

"North." We all ask in unison.

"I barely finished delivery, pitch found me towards the last few houses, he wasn't gonna destroy presents like he did the eggs last time. he wanted to stall me." North says.

"Stall you why." Tooth asks.

"He has plan, big plan. He tried to fight me at my last few houses but i was able to finish delivery. The thing is he said to me once i finished see you at the pole." North says.

"Uh guys i was just sleeping on that mini bed in elsas room when some really creepy guy dressed in black that came that one day flew in from the window just so you know we have another guest." Olaf says to everyone as if its not really important

"Elsa." Bunny and tooth shout and everyonw rushes up stairs. I knock on her door no answer, i wiggle the knob and nothing happens i kick down the door i see nightmares just dissapearing out the window, i look over to the bed and shes not there.

I jump out the window and i fly after them. I shoot ice at the silouhet of a man who i presume is pitch.

The man turns around just in time to stop the ice. In his arms is a sleeping womab with platinum blond hair,

"Bravo, you almost shot your little girl friend out of the sky jack." Pitch says.

"I would clap but well... you know." He laughs.

"Give her back pitch." I shout.

"Oh no, no, no, no, no, no. Im afraid she is of far to much value for me. You see her fear alone is something so treasurable but the fear she will cause is absolutely splendid."

"If you hurt her.... i swear pitch I'll_"

"Oh no jack you have it all wrong i wont hurt her. I'll use her to hurt you. I see the fear in you eyes right now jack. "

"What fear im not afraid of you." I retort.

"No but your afraid of losing her..... thats right i have seen your thoughts and she is now most if them." He says calmly and the guardians remain silent listening intently.

"See no denial." He says.

"Now jack if you don't mind i have more pressing matters to attend to." He says and just like that he vanishes with elsa in his arms.

I fly back to her room. I fall on the floor.

"Jack we are sorry we couldnt help but if we did anything it_" "would have hurt her." Tooth starts and bunny finishes.

"Its fine, can i have a moment alone." I ask and they nod.

"Hi jack." Olaf says and i jump,

The mini bed north made him is beside the window and is hidden behind elsa's bed pretty much so i forgot he was here.

"Hi olaf." "How are you." "Not good that man that was here took elsa. He's not a good man." "Why did he take hurt her."

"Because he wants to hurt me." "Well if he wants to hurt you why would he take her."