The family reunion

Elsa's P.o.v

"Elsa come on." Anna says grabbing my arm dragging me to the docks.

"Okay anna i coming whats so important i thought we were gonna go to the ice palace and skate. Why are we going to the fjord." I ask.

"Well anna.... i'm gonna tell her." Kristoff says. She gives him a deadly look.

"Dont you dare." She says pointing a finger. "Well its either me or you." He says threateningly.

"Guys, guys tell me what." I ask confused. "We have a suprise for you." Olaf shouts.

Anna sighs. "Yeah elsa i know your birthday is in the winter but i didnt find out until a little while ago. See we had been apart so long until last summer which i hate to say has been an entire year but i forgot your birthday cause the last time we had celebrated yours we had been so young. Then in the spring you celebrated mine i had such a lovely time i wanted to throw you one." She pauses and smiles.

"So i went and found your birthday its in december and i couldnt wait that long so i decided we would have it today and i have been planning it for months." She smiles and finishes.

"Oh anna thank you but you really shouldnt have i was the maid of honor at your wedding and gonna be an aunt and god mother what more could you give me." I say.

"Well i know you love the ice palce and marshmellow and the snowgies who we havent seen in a while since they stay there and marshmellow looks after them i also know you love skating and chocolate but you know about that since we packed together and one more thing...... who have we been spending lots of time with since last summer." She asks as we go to one of the docks where a boat is coming i look down at my feet and think.

I look at the boat. "Punzie." I squeak as i see her and her husband coming from the ship. Anna giggles "yes and eugene."

"Oh anna thank you." I say giving her the biggest hug i can. "No problem elsa happy birthday i love you." She says hugging back. A few seconds later we hear the over excited voice of our dear cousin.

"Anna, elsa i missed you guys has it been 2 months already eek im so excited. Happy belated birthday elsa sorry we all missed it but im happy we can see each other again now." Punzie says.

"Yeah and by excited she isnt kidding when anna sent that letter 2 months ago after we had last seen you guys she just kept packing she wanted to be prepared you should feel the weight of our luggage." Eugene says exhausted,

"Oh here I'll help you carry it in." Kristoff says they both bro hug each other and go back into the ship. Because me punzie and anna hang out a lot since we met after last summer they got pretty close to which is great there is no family tension in the room.

Punzie's parents are really nice i love my new found family but because we are so much younger and so much more immature (or at least anna and punzie) we tend to spend more time just the three of us and the boys.

"Oh anna im so excited your pregant i wish i had a brother or sister so i could be an aunt." Punzie explaimed in envy.

"Oh punzie you have me and elsa we may be cousins physically but mentally we are just like sisters so we can pretend you are his or her biological aunt." Anna squeaks. Here we go.

"Come eugene." "Hurry up kristoff." The two shout. I giggle anna is right punzie is just like a sister and i love them both very much.

The boys come out carrying several bags. Punzie and anna go help them out and then the two bolt it to the castle with the bags.

"Oh anna." I whisper and shake my head.

After we finished unloading the stuff at the castle main hall the maids and butlers started taking their stuff up to eugene and rapunzels room for them.

We left and started our venture to the north mountain they all were really hot and dying but they said its easier then treading up in all the snow.

"Elsa i know you have your giant flurry over the palace but i still dont know jow it doesnt melt in this weather." Punzie says running out of air.

I suddenly look over at poor sven who is not only carrying the bag of skates and chocolate but has a full fur coat.

"Oh poor sven here buddy." I say and create a little flurry over him to keep him cool. He starts jumping around in excitement and proudly marches up the mountain.

"Elsa i think you forgot about four other dying people."anna says and i giggle.

"Can we take a break please." She gasps. "Of coarse." I laugh and walk over to a pond in the middle of the forest. As i walk closer i see a little stream that becomes a river that becomes a lake.

"Woah anna did you bring bathing suits." Kristoff says. "Yes oh elsa i sorry if you like we can keep going i know you love skati g and this is your birthday."

"No, no. I love swimming just as much if you would like to swim for a while we could." I create two ice cabins one for us girls to change and one for the boys.

After we get into our swim clothes we go over to the lake. We see a little girl on the other side of the beach screaming help.

Quickly i run over.

"What happened." I say as the rest of the gang is catching up.

"My little sister amethyst fell in the lake she hasnt come back up and i cant swim."

I pause i think of how i had hurt anna. My little sister. She is loosing hers.

Without another thought i jump in and search. Fear seeps through me.

What if i dont make it in time. What if im to late. what if i cant save her. Suddenly i feel cold.

I dive in deeper. There i see a little girl frantically searching fir air. Trying to get out of....... lake weed.

I go and she sees me. I quickly go to her leg which she stops shaking only for me to help.

I grab hold of the weed and only create ice where my hand is. I dont want to freeze the entire like.

I smash the lake weed and she starts to swim to the surface. I look up and the entire surface is covered in ice. I panic.

The girl starts slamming her fists on the ice and i can hear the crashing coming from the other end.

The more i panic the more it spreads. I put my hand on the ice. I see a little strand of red hair sitting above me and i know its anna. She cleans some of the snow from the top and places her hand on mine.

The ice thaws in a small circle. I grab the girl and anna pulls her out. But beyond my control the ice freezes again.

I bash my hand on the ice and i hear the clashing again from the surface.

I can no longer hold my air in and i breath out but without any air to breath in my lungs panic. Cold in which i have never felt before seeps through my entire body.

Cold and wet. So thats what it feels like.

I feel the ice spreading through every inch in the lake. I feel my body being closed in an icy box. I struggle no longer as i have no air left.

Cold, dark, wet, afraid. The last things i was able to feel.

"Goodbye anna." I whisper no louder than the soft hum of wind in late fall as my voice has no air.