The fight

Jack's P.o.v

We take off into the air on the slay. I stand up prepaeed for anything and the guardians all have my back. North holds a snow globe to his lips.

"Arendalle." He whispers and throws it. In a blast we are sent to a different place.

"Oh theres the palace it should be down there. " olaf says and we desend to the ground.

when we get there olaf starts looking at all the tomb stone. "Were getting close." He whispers but know we have already found it when a giant black ball surrounds an area small enough to be a cottage.

North jabs at it with his sword and it smashes into sand. Before us stands pitch. Bit no elsa.

I charge at him and he chuckles, he moves out of the way. Standing before me is the girl with platinum blond hair who i have come to know.

"Elsa." I say and change my aim to face pitch.

He backs up and sandy starts to tie him.

"This is far to easy im afraid elsa mind giving them a bit of a challenge." He says.

I look over and she attacks me.

She flies over to me and punches me onto the ground.

"Elsa what is wrong with you." Tooth says avoiding ice shards from her.

I look at her, something seems off. I look a bit more closely at her eyes they are stil the same blue but black tints them, shards of black higlight her eyes and makes her look menacing..

"Well tooth you see i made some changes, she had all this beautiful fear i used it. Now she is as strong as each of you and will not hold back. Her fear is strong and overpowers her just as it once had but im sure you know that by now jack." He says and i raise my staff.

"Oh i wouldnt shoot me if i were you." He warns.

Elsa charges at me from behind. She throws ice at me from everywhere.

I duck and run. "We need to go to the ice palace we must keep fight away from people." North says.

"Got it." The guardians all take in pitch and i try and avoid elsa. She is running after me.

I fly up into the sky and head towards the ice palace i had went to only a month ago.

She creates a path of ice and some ice skates and follows. Her path goes up like a rollercoaster and she is right behind me. She shoots ice and i try to keep dodging,

When we get to the tower i run inside and create a mirror room if ice.

She walks in and i can see her from each ice mirror. She destroys them all and then her gaze fixes on me. She corners me. I hear pitch and the guardians in mid fight. They charge in destroying half the tower.

"Elsa im not gonna fight you." I say dropping my staff.

"Good this will make it so much easier on me." She says. She lifts her hands up. For a moment her eyes are completely blue and saddened.

She is still in there.

"Elsa please dont let fear control you. I know you dint really want this, anna wouldnt have wanted this. Your not a monster and everyone but pitch knows that. He is only using you." I say.

"Its no use jack. She cant hear a thing her brain is functioning on its own pitch is controlling her. Sandy showed us." Bunny says fighting pitch.

"No, no she is still in there i know it." I say.