The funeral

Elsa's P.o.v

The moon, the moon spoke as i pushed through the ice in the cold of the night.

I could have sworn it was summer but maybe i just have a little amnesia.

"I am sorry elsa i had to do ahat i did to you. You could be there still. What happened was my fault. But i need you. Someday you shall be very important i know this. I give you your memories unlike the last whom was not so long ago about a yeat in fact. You need yours he did not. Not having them will make him stronger. Having yours will strengthen you as well. Sincerely the moon."

He spoke with an old soft voice but woth strength and heart.

What does he mean.

Be there oh no anna. She is not on the beach i must have gone for a walk and bumped my head she must be at the castle worried sick.

I run as fast as i can muster... thats odd. No snow. But the lake was entirely frozen. Did i freeze the lake. No cant be im in control of my powers.

Last i remeber was just about to go for a swim when....... i cant remember.

Oh well must not be important.

As i run towards the castle i see people everywhere dressed in black.

I walk quietly up beside anna as priest is talking.

"Anna what is going on." I ask she doesn't answer. I wait. She is crying so hard i ask what is wrong. Olaf looks up from beside her. Wide eyed at me. He blinks and waves. I wave back and he looks flabbergasted.

He looks down and shakes his head as if trying to forget what he had seen.

"She was strong and confidant and did not confied to us until the past year but stilk we feel we know her well. We shall forever miss our icey friend...... queen elsa of arendale." My heart stops.

I take in the scene. i see a tomb stone beside the priest punzie and eugene her parents, anna, kristoff, olaf, sven, everyone wearing black, everyone crying.

I realize this is a funeral. My funeral.... how.

After the ceremony finishes i walk away from the crowd who start to mingle. People try to talk to anna. When the crowd clears i walk to her and try to rest my hand on her shoulder but it falls through.

I gasp. Olaf looks at me. "What are you, who are you." He asks. "Olaf oh thank goodness you see me... it's me elsa don't know what to do." He pauses.

"But you died. Do you remeber that." He asks.

"I only remeber going to go swimming at the lake but after that nothing." I exclaim.

"Oh elsa...... i think i might know someone who can help." He says. "Really." I ask. "Who."

"The trolls."