The dome

Elsa's P.o.v

I sit at my table unsure of what he meant.

Who's coming and how soon. Just before i can come to any conclusions however olaf comes running in.

"Elsa we have a problem." Olaf says.

I follow him to the door i step outside. Along time ago after a group pf tourists came to see the palace i created a dome of ice thats surrounds the palace.

The gates i thought we were never going to close again. Except these gates go all over. Top and sides the palace looks like just a big ball of non-translucent ice.

I can see people on the inside but they cant see me on the outside.

The people i see however is a really..... large man in a red suit.... a giant...... bunny? And a boy my ag.... (or the age i was when i had died) in brown pants and a Blue sweater.

They are heading towards the dom.

Jack's P.o.v

"This wasn't here last time mate." Bunny says to north.

"No i think we need to just_" he pauses and taps the circle of ice with his sword.

"Open up the space." He finishes.

The ice shatters into a million tiny shards like glass. When the glass all clatters to the ground a girl with platinum blond hair looks up at us eyes wide with fear.

"It is... i didn't think but it is." North says.

"Elsa." Bunny says.