The question

One year later

Jack's P.o.v

We sit eating sandwiches, soup, ice cream and chocolate by anna's grave.

I had planned a picnic for elsa and decided it would be nice to have lunch with her family... in a awkward kind of way.

"So elsa can i Talk to your sister for a minute." I ask she laughs and nods.

I turn and face the tombstone.

"Anna i have never met you fave to face and i know this may be a bit sudden and strange to you but i want to tell you how much i love your sister. She is my everything now and i need to make sure you are okay with this so of you are here in anyway please give me a sign." I say.

"Jack ghosts arent real." Elsa laughs.

I feel the wind blow inside my pocket. Thats not me.

Being carried out of my pocket into the hands of elsa is a small box made of ice. She stares at it.

She opens it inside is a ring made of ice. I have been planning to propose but i could never find the right moment. Well if this wind wasnt me and i know elsa can't use the wind then.....

"Elsa... will you marry me and be with me for the rest of eternity." I ask and she is still staring at the ring. She looks up in shock.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes a thousand times yes." She says and jumps around my neck, i laugh and hug her back.

"We should go tell the guardians now." I say getting up. I grab the picnic basket and we start to walk back to the palace.

"I'll be right back i think i forgot something." I say and run back to the stone.

"Thanks anna, that wind wasnt me so i know it had to be you. Thanks i owe you one," I say to her grave and run back to catch up with elsa.

Third person P.o.v

"Thanks i owe you one." Jack says to the grave before running away.

"I'm gonna tell him." The ghost of kristoff says appearing on the stone beside anna which happens to be his own.

"Don't you dare." The ghost of anna says appearing sitting in hers and she hits his shoulder.

"You know what i cant believe her, you cant marry a man after knowing him a year." Anna says.

"You can if its true love. " Kristoff defends.

"What are you some kind if love expert." She asks.

"No but i have friend who are." He jokes and they both laugh giving each other a peck in the lips.

"She is probably happier this way. If manny hadnt of frozen the ice that day she wouldnt be here with her one true love. She would be stuck with her sister and her spouse until she grew old and died. She is really happy now so im happy."anna proclaims.

"So am i for the year i knew elsa i grew to knew her well. She was like a sister.. well an actual sister not just a sister in law. Also im happy because your happy, as they say happy wife happy life." He says and she punches him they both laugh and dissapear.

*Narrating*

"This is the story of mr." Elsa's voice says,

"And mrs." Jack's voice says.

"Frost." Both voices say together.

"And they all lived.... well you know the rest." Elsa's voice finishes.

*role credits*