The guardians

Elsa's P.o.v

The people said my name. They see me. They move forward. They start walking towards me.

I stagger backwards i motion for olaf to go into the palace and i follow behind him. When i get inside i close the door and run up the stairs to my room.

When im halfway up the stairs the door bursts open and i gasp in my head but i think it happened out loud to.

I turn away and continue running but am blocked by ice. Ice that appeared from nowhere. I swear it was not me..

I turn around and am cornered. Marshmellow sneaks up behins them as they move closer. I hold my hands up in defence.

"Please your not safe here you must leave it is dangerous." I plead.

"Elsa your not dangerous to us. You may not remember us but we remember you. I am north or more commonly santa clause. This is bunny but you would know him as the easter bunny. And this you may not know is jack frost." The man in the red suit says.

Santa clause he used to bring me and anna presents on christmas while we slept when we were little. My parents told me he only gave presents on christmas to kids who are good.

"Elsa we don't know how your here especially after it happened." The easter bunny says.

"You need to come with us. The moon choose you to be a guardian just like us. You can explain what happened later." Santa Clause says.

The moon. The moon spoke to them. He was right someone came but can i trist its really them.

"Guardians.... elsa didnt the trolls mention then once when it happened." Olaf says coming down the stairs.

"Who is this. How did ice come to life." The boy says.

"Hi i olaf and i like warm hugs." He says opening his arms to hug his eyes.

"Who made you." The boy said in amazement. The easter bunny leans over and whispers to santa. "You gonna tell him or am i." Santa chuckles.

"Well, elsa over there made me." He says. "What? How, how did you do that no one but me has ice powers and i can't make things come to life." The boy says and i still just stand silently unsure of what to do.

"Oh if you think I'm cool you should see my brothers." "Brothers_" he whispers as he see's marshmellow and the snowgies enter the room.

"I'll come with you, but i want olaf with me. This is a lot to take in and i need someone to help me through it. To all of my snowgies and you marshmellow i will come back i promise." I say.

"So when and how are we leaving." I ask.

"Right away keisha." The bunny says and stomps his foot. I fall into a whole and land on my butt in a red place thats warm and smells nice and has toys everywhere.

"Woah." Is all i can seem to say. The boy flys right next to me. "I know right."

"Oh wow it is you and your teeth are still as gorgeous as ever i must say i have seen a lot of teeth in my life but yours are one of my favorite." A multicolored lady covered in feathers comes up to me and says.

"Hi im tooth or you would remeber me as the tooth fairy. Oh and this is sandy or sandman." She says sticking her fingers in my mouth and then taking them out when north shouts.

"Dont worry you'll get used to it." The boy says.

"So elsa now we must talk jack you and o'laf will stay here me and other guardians go to my office."