The month

Jack's P.o.v

The past month elsa and i have been constantly training i still no nothing about her past though. Its like the more she gets to know me, the less she wants to show me.

Everytime i try and talk about her past she stiffens up and i kind of soften at that. I want to to yell at her and tell her she has to tell me sometime but the first time she cried i felt aweful and i hardly knew her. This time, i have spent almost a month with her.

Everyday our training consists mainly of snowball fights and snowman building contests. Now a days we actually have a judge. Olaf has volunteered to judge the contest for us.

Inknow my snowmen suck and elsa can make the most extravegent looking snow people but as long as i can make the snowman look like olaf i usually win. She gets pretty mad and i just start laugh.

Today however was the night before christmas and i have to get back to my real job of creating winter all over the world.

I still do that even if i train with elsa just i never leave the palace she made.

"Hey els?" "Yeah." She says beaming at me. I cant help but look at her eyes. They have a certain glow to them that i have found no set of eyes ever have or will have.

"Do you want to go make winter with me."

"Around real children... i, i dont know if i am ready for that jack I've only had a month of training." She says.

"But i know your ready." I say and she pauses.

"Alright. How do we go around the world." She hesitates i think she nows the answer she just doesnt like to hear it.

See a few day ago i flew to the top of the palace pretended to slip and fall but actually swooped down and grabbed her and flew into the sky.

She was freaking out because she says she is afraid of heights, i could not stop laughing as she kept hiting me and kicking me telling me to put her down.

I put her down on the roof and we sat watching the sun set. Or she did but i couldn't take my eyes off her. She was radiant and full of hope and wonder as we sat on that roof.

I saw it all through her two eyes, her two beautiful eyes. I couldn't help but feel something i haven't felt for someone in a long time.

Affection.

I wrap my arm around her waist and kick of into the sky saying "wind take me home."

We flew over a lot of places only places that got snow and as we passed we let snow fall from the sky.

I see her looking out at all the happy children. She beams at there little joyful faces and i can tell she is enjoying this watching them

Almost as much as i enjoy watching her.

We fly over burgess i think she needs to meet someone now.

As i fly over to his window and tap on the glass i see hin smiling and he opens the window and moved away so i can climb in.

I let elsa climb in first and the hoist myself through the window. When jaime sees her his jaw drops and then he closes his mouth and smiles as of he knows something i dont.

"Your elsa right, jack mentioned you last time he was here." He says really emphasizing the word jack. I wonder what going on up in that big brain of his.

"Hi yes and you must be jaime." She responds holding out her hand. Sphe takes it.

"So what brings you here." He asks. "Well i was just taking her out to cover the world in snow kind of part of her training ya know. And well i thought i should drop by introduce you to you a very important person there jaime." I say to him

"Yeah thanks.... ya know what i need to go to the washroom I'll be right back." He awkwardly mysteriously says. What.

I turn over to face elsa. "So...." is all i can think to say.

"Yeah...." she says and i laugh.

"What?" She asks. "Im the guardian of fun and the only thing i can manage to say right now i boring and lame." I say and she laughs.

"Oh so just another day." She says "hey." I say creating a snowball and throwing it at her.

She laughs. Her laugh it echos through my head in a beautiful Symphony.

NO! what are you saying jack you can't be falling in love with her your crazy.

Your you, jack frost winter spirit guardian of fun and she is her your not supposed to fall in love all you ever do is keep people cold. Your not supposed to fall in love maybe you could if you were mortal but you have an infinite job that cant have any distractions.

"Jack are you okay." She sees recognizing the anger on my face.

"Im fine." I snap and i regret it. I see her face sadden a little at my straight forwardness.

Im about to say something when jaime walks in.

"Hey i dont think i can hang now... my grand parents are her but maybe I'll see you lat_" jaime says walking into the room but when he sees elsa and my expressions he pauses.

He sets his eyes downcast. Its like he had hoped our past few minutes alone had been different.

"Hey is everything okay." He asks,

"Yeah fine, but i think we better go pal." I say sadly. I am about to go to the window.

"Jack can you come here for a minute." He says and we walk out into the hall.

"Remember what i told you before you left the other day." He asks and i nod.

"Well." He says looking towards the bedroom. He wants me to be with elsa.

"Jaime i cant okay im a guardian thats a full time job protecting people is a full time job." I say a little loudly.

"Okay but just think about it." He says.

As i walk to the window i grab hold of elsa who still looks sad,

We fly out the window

When we get back to the workshop she immediatly goes outside. I follow.

She walks to the palace, she sits down in the training room head on the table as she sobs.

"Elsa." "Go away." She shouts. I flinch. She hasnt yelled at me before. Cried sure almost hit me ice shards sure.

But yell no.

"Elsa look im sorry I've just been faced with mental obstacles lately and i dont kno what to do." I say putting my hand in her shoulder.

"Listen i have tried since i met you not to loose my temper but you make me so angry, but i cant do anything to tell you because i dont know anymore. I thought i knew what my thoughts were about but now they've changed coarse and i cant focus or concentrate on my goal. All i can think about it.... auggghh im afraid if i tell you I'll look like a fool and im also afraid of showing you my memories in fear I'll look like a monster." She protests.

"I cant take it."