Chapter 1

Hello...so remember how I said I'd wait til I was done with another heartbreak to start this? I just have so many ideas I can't wait, I must start now! Haha well enjoy...umm in another heartbreak I just got to a great part, but it feels awkward...ah it will get better I hope! Thanks for reading!!:)

My information... 

•Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/likeaboss41 

•Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69 

•Instagram Name; Amanda_Styles69 

•Kik Name; Amanda_Styles69 

•YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/theprostars21

~Chapter 1

"So what's our name gonna be?" Liam asked again. We'd been trying to think of a name for our group for 3 days now. 

"Hmm.." Zayn said as we all thought.  

"What about One Direction?" I suggested. 

"I like it." Niall said, causing my cheeks to flush with a light pink as I blushed. 

"Works for me.." Liam said with Zayn and Louis shrugging and agreeing. 

"We are one direction!!" Louis said putting his hand up in a fist like he was a superhero causing us all to laugh. I loved hanging out with these boys, it was nothing like my home life. Of course I could be myself, but I always had to hold back feeling like I wouldn't be excepted. My mom and dad had high class jobs and they expected a lot of me. The Harry they knew, was slowly fading away. 

"So sick of love songs, so tired of tears, so done with wishing she was still here..." Niall sang softly as we sat there quietly. His voice was brilliant, infact all the boys had great voices, some of the best I've ever heard. 

"Isn't it weird that we barely know each other, but were forming a band?" Liam asked, trying to brew a conversation. 

"What do you wanna know?" I said, offering up some of my background. 

"Where ya from?" Liam asked. 

"Cheshire." I said back. 

Before Liam could ask anymore Louis started asking. "What's it like to date Taylor Swift?" 

I swear I saw Niall cringe to the question, or maybe I was the one who did. Taylor wasn't exactly the best girlfriend, but I loved her and that kept me holding on. 

"It's good..." I said trailing off. 

"You don't sound too sure about that." Liam said. 

"Well, I don't know. She never wants to know about me you know? Like her fame all goes to her head. Sometimes I feel like I'm not part of the relationship." I explained completely opening up to them. 

"Why don't you break up with her?" Niall asked with his perfect Irish accent. 

"I don't know. I think I might, I'm just not happy with her, even though I fancy her strongly." I said, as my audience went silent. "What about you guys?"  

"Danielle Peazer." Liam said. 

"I'm single." Zayn said. 

"Same here!" Louis said. 

Niall didn't say anything, but he was the only one I wanted an answer from. 

"What about you Niall? You have a girlfriend?" I asked. 

"No. I'm not that good with the ladies.." He mumbled. I stared at him curiously. Was Niall straight?

-----

"But that was when I ruled the world.." I sang at rehearsal. This week we were singing Viva La Vida by Coldplay, one of my favorite bands.  

"Good job guys!" Liam said happily.  

"Thanks.." We all mumbled. 

I walked over to grab my coat, as a hand touched mine reaching for another. I looked over to see Niall. 

"Oh sorry." I said probably blushing terribly. 

"It's fine." He said shooting me a smile. His smile made me wanna smile , it made me happy. 

"I'm hungry who's buying?" Niall asked as we all regrouped outside. 

"How about you?" Louis asked. 

"Sorry no money!" Niall said laughing. 

"I can pay.." I offered. A smile lit up across Niall's face. 

"Can we go to Nando's?" He pleaded. 

"Of course. Carpool anyone?" I asked. Zayn and Niall joined me in my old beat up blue tahoe.  

"Nice car mate!" Zayn joked. 

"It gets me around..." I mumbled. If it worked, I'd drive it.  

When we got to Nando's Niall ran out of the car in excitement, causing me to laugh. I didn't know why he made me so happy. I. Like. Girls. 

"Thanks for paying Harry." Liam mentioned when we were walking out. It had gotten slightly dark out.  

"See you guys later!" Louis said climbing into his small black honda.  

"Bye mate!" Liam said also getting into it. 

Zayn, Niall, and I climbed into my car. 

"Who's house first?" I asked. 

"Mines just down the road." Zayn said in the back seat. Niall was sitting in the front with me, and I could still smell the Nando's on him.

"Bye Zayn!" I said when he stepped out of the car. Now it was just me and Niall. We were still parked outside Zayns house and Niall was busy texting. It said he was texting a girl named Amy. 

"Niall.. Where's your house?" I piped up in the silence. 

"What?" He said after a few seconds realizing I said something. 

"Who were you so busy texting?" I asked. 

"Just an old friend?"  

"Do you like her?"  

"Harry." He said placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'm not interested in women."  

So Niall was gay! Wait, why did that matter? I was straight. 

"Where's your house?" 

"You could began with the first right..." He said. I pulled the car into drive and started following his directions