Chapter 15

Hey, I know how I'm gonna end this story, but I want it to be longer then my other ones. I'm thinking about 20 chapters, and then an epilogue. I just gotta think of ideas to fit between...

Thanks for reading.

-----------------------------------

My information...

•Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/likeaboss41

•Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69

•Instagram Name; Amanda_Styles69

•Kik Name; Amanda_Styles69

•YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/theprostars21

-----------------------

~Chapter 15

"Harrry?" Niall said sleepishly.

"Hey sleepy head!" I said into my phone.

"It's 9:30? You don't sleep in do you?"

"Never." I said smiling. "Are you up for hanging out today?"

"Of course," Niall said now sounding wide awake.

"Okay, see you later." I said hanging up.

"Who are you gonna hang out with?" My mum asked walking into the living room over hearing my conversation.

"Niall," I responded.

"Oh, Please invite him over! He's such a nice boy!" She said, making me chuckle.

"I'm glad you like him."

------------------------

"Harry! Niall's here!" Mum yelled from downstairs. I was upstairs fixing my hair and cleaning my room. I knew Niall liked me the way I am, but it was fun impressing him.

I ran down the stairs to see Niall and my mum standing by the door. When Niall saw me a smile crept onto his face.

"I made dinner kind of early if you boys are hungry?" Mum suggested. It was 4:30, and I hadn't ate lunch today.

I walked into the kitchen and Niall followed. Mum made spaghetti and I started putting some on a plate.

"You hungry?" I asked Niall. He nodded slightly and I dished plates for both of us.

We sat at the table and ate with my mum, we had small talk but mostly ate.

"Wanna watch a film?" I asked after we all finished and mum started washing up.

"Sure," Niall said with a smile. He couldn't stop smiling tonight. I put out my hand to lead him up the stairs and he grabbed it. He knew where my room was, but holding hands was something we both liked to do.

Me, being the person I am picked out Love Actually, it's one of my favorite.

Niall sat down in my bed by the wall and I climbed into it next to him when I was done setting up the movie. He snuggled his head into my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around him.

I'd seen this movie millions of times, and this was the one time I didn't care to pay attention. I motioned Niall's head towards me from his position on my shoulder. I brought my lips to his and felt his soft ones against mine. I put a lot of effort into the kiss trying to make it spontaneous. I slid my hand up the front of his shirt feeling his stomach and he gripped his hands tighter around me. I slid my tongue into his mouth and he let me explore it. It was a great kiss.

When I pulled away I stared into nialls beautiful eyes and he leaned back into me. This time our kiss was more heated, he was basically on top of me. I had my hands gripped on his sides and his were at my collar. He started to pull at the buttons of my flannel and I stopped him.

"I don't want this going to far. My mums home.." I said.

"Oh," he said running his hand through his hair. "I understand."

I lied another kiss on his lips.

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too." He said as we fell back into a cuddle