Chapter 16

Sorry the last couple chapters have been slow. I'm gonna try and complete the story this weekend. I've been having a pretty crummy week and the weekend I'd hoped would bring up my spirits, but idk.... The ending is coming together I'm just trying to not rush it and fill in the slow parts that have to fit.

I want to warn you now, uhh Niall was trying to do things with Harry but Harry was like "oh Niall my mums home sorry.." You know? So just know that Niall is sexually attracted to Harry and obviously Harry feels the same way, but he's nervous, you know he's a new gay. So I'm tellin ya that there's probably gonna be a sex scene. It won't be too dirty but it'll make the story more interesting and it will be more about love then sex I don't know when, it could be this chapter, it could be the last chapter.... Okay prepare for sex is all I had to say lol :D

-------------------------------------------

My information...

Facebook; Fb.com/likeaboss41

Twitter; twitter.com/harrys_girl69

Instagram; Amanda_Styles69

Kik; Amanda_Styles69

YouTube; YouTube.com/theprostars21

------------------------------------------

~Chapter 16

"Harry? Wake up!" Mum said. I was cuddled under the covers with Niall since he'd fallen asleep last night.

"Yeah mum?"

"I'm going out to work, and I'm going out with some friends so I probably won't be back til late. I just wanted to let you know."

"See you later..." I said barely awake, as she kissed my curls and walked out of the room..

I let my face fall back on the pillow. I snuggled closer up to Niall and let myself fall back to sleep.

I awoke to my phone ringing, I picked it up to see Louis calling.

"Hellooo..." I mumbled barely awake.

"Hey lad! Are you just waking up its nearly 10 am!" Louis screamed into the phone.

"Niall slept over.." I explained, looking over at him. He was still asleep.

"Ohhh!" Louis said flirtatiously. "Did our cute couple have a little fun last fun?"

"Nothing like what you're thinking Lou," I said.

"Whatever you say," he said. "Do you and Nialler wanna come meet us at Starbucks?"

"Hold on a sec, he's still asleep."

I shook Niall softly on his shoulder and he didn't seem to move. Hmm...

Time for a new approach. He was laying towards the wall, so I put myself over him and kissed his cheek softly. I ran my fingers through his hair and whispered in his ear. "Niall, time to wake up."

Niall lifted his head and instantly a smile spread across his face, "Morning."

"Do you want to go to Starbucks and hang out with the rest of the boys?"

"Sure," he said laying his head back down.

"See you there." I said into the phone and hung up.

I looked over and Niall was shutting his eyes again. I grabbed my pillow and hit him with it. I started to chuckle.

"Come on Niall, we've gotta get ready." I said climbing out of the bed. I walked over to my closet and opened it up. I sorted through it and pulled out a red t shirt. I lifted up the black one I was wearing and set it on the floor next to me. I turned around to see Niall watching me, biting his lip. I smirked at him as I shoved my arms and head through the holes of the shirt and put it on. I found a pair of jeans and slid them on too, but quickly this time. I grabbed a blue sweater and put it on too.

"I'm gonna go start breakfast. Get dressed!" I said smirking at Niall.

I walked out of the room and went downstairs. I just fried two eggs, one for me and one for Niall then we were off to Starbucks.

•••

"Hey mates.." I said sitting down with Niall.

"Hi!" Liam said with enthusiasm.

"How was your sleepover?" Louis asked raising his eyebrows.

I hit him playfully. "I told you Lou, nothing happened."

"That's what they want us to think.." He whispered loudly to Zayn. I hit him again as everyone started to laugh, even Niall.

•••

We walked along the streets, randomly and somehow ended up at the bar. I never really drank much, but Louis insisted on buying everyone a beer. We had a few, and really it was the most I'd drank so far in my life.

"We should get out of here.." Niall mumbled in my ear, under the influence as well.

"Yeh..." I mumbled back walking towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Liam asked stepping in front of us, he barely finished his first beer.

"Harrys!" Niall screamed cuddling up to me.

"Let me drive you.." Liam said leading us out. We walked out to his car and Niall and I got in the back seat. Niall was trying to kiss me like crazy, but I convinced him to wait til we get back to my home.

"Thanks Liaaaam!" I said kissing his cheek.

"Ewe.." He said wiping it off his face. I started to laugh as me and Niall walked to my door.

I opened up the door and we stumbled in, nearly falling, I caught myself on the stairs. I walked up them with Niall following me excitedly. I walked into my bedroom and instantly Niall pressed himself into me, his lips against mine. He wildly spread his hands all over my body, rubbing them up and down my sides kissing fiercely. I was playing with his hair and Niall placed my hands on his hips looking deep into my eyes with not just lust but love.

He put his hand inside my shirt, feeling my stomach and pushing the shirt up. I already slid off my sweat shirt and he helped me strip off the shirt. Niall started kissing down my neck as I pulled at his shirt as well. We fell onto the bed and I was on top of Niall.

"Niall is this it?" I asked, not being an expert on gay sex. He nodded his head and kept kissing me. I fiddled with the button on his pants and felt him getting turned on through our kisses.

"Take them off.." He said pointing his head in the direction of his pants. I pulled away from our kiss and slid them down, revealing his blue boxers. He pulled me back and slid down my pants along with my boxers revealing my body. He did most of the part removing clothes, but he set me to be in charge. He placed himself under me, on his stomach and waited.

"How do I know if I do it right?" I asked nervously. I'd never done anything like this before.

"It's like sex with a girl, don't be nervous." Niall explained.

I just shook my curls and took his word. I put myself on top of him and Niall let out a soft grunt. I started to thrust slowly, still nervous.

"Keep going Harry, this is amazing." He said, I'm pretty sure just to boost my confidence. I thrusted on him a couple more times before he let out a moan and he reached his climax. I did also and I rolled off Niall, still naked. He cuddled up next to my naked body and wrapped the blanket around us.

"Harry, that was great." He said trying to get rid of my insecurities.

"You're not just saying that?"

"Harry, that's the best sex I've ever had." He said.

I placed another kiss upon his lips. "I love you Niall."

"I love you too."

(A/N): yayyyyy they made love. It wasn't too descriptive and gross was it?? They are so cute together. Narry <3