Chapter 20

Final chapter?!?! I think it might be... I said about 20 chapters

Enjoy the ending. xx

--------------------------------

My information...

•Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/likeaboss41

•Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69

•Instagram Name; Amanda_Styles69

•Kik Name; Amanda_Styles69

•YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/theprostars21

----------------------------------

~Chapter 20

We ran out on stage and the people in the audience were screaming with excitement for the finale, even our parents were there. Liam started off the song and my nervous feeling hadn't gone away. I looked down at my hands and they were shaking slightly.

My solo approached within every second of Liam singing, I was panicking.

Calm down Harry, you've done this before.

My soothing thoughts weren't working.

I put the mic to my face and took a breath waiting for the beat to end, and sing.

I felt fingers intertwine with mine and looked down to see Niall had grabbed my hand. He knew I was nervous, suddenly the feeling was gone.

I sang the lyrics to the solo and nailed it perfectly.

I squeezed Niall's hand and smiled at him as Zayn started to sing. Niall and I let go of each others hands as the song went on.

We finally finished, and if you asked me we did amazing.

"I really liked the performance you did tonight," Simon said. "Minus the hand holding."

A blush crept onto my cheeks as we went off stage. I found Niall and placed my lips upon his and gave him a huge, passionate and sweet kiss.

"What was that for?" Niall asked, smiling.

"Helping me tonight."

"Anytime."

"Did you think we did okay?" Liam asked anxiously.

"I feel as if we did a good job." I admitted.

"Yeh, Liam, we did good." Niall said.

Now we just had to wait for the other two performances to get done to see if we'd won, and time sure did not pass by fast.

"Now for the results, will the contestants join us?"

Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall, and I went out on stage along with the other two groups.

"You all did amazing! But we have to find out who did the best." The announcer said.

"In third place is.." She began saying. Niall placed his hand on my lower back, knowing I was nervous again. "One Direction."

I was surprised. I didn't think we were the best, but I didn't think we'd get third. I could tell all the boys were disappointed.

The announcer said who came in second and first, but I was concentrated on our loss.

We got backstage and I found my mum. She gave me a hug and my face fell into her shoulder. I started to cry, wanting to win. She rubbed my back soothingly, until I felt her start to pull away. I looked at her confusingly until she pointed behind me. Niall was standing there, his eyes red, he hadn't cried yet, but he was about to. We fell into each others arms, both sobbing. He sobbed into my chest and I cried into his shoulder. I felt more arms wrap around us and noticed the boys joined our hug, tears were all in their eyes as well.

"You guys are crying?" Simon asked as we pulled away from each other. "You were great, you got third!"

"If we were great we could have won." Louis said.

"You made it to the last round." He said trying to cheer us up. "Listen, were having an after party you know. You boys better be there."

We all started to chuckle a little at Simon.

"We'll be there," Liam told him.

---------------

We all rode together to the after party. It was a pumped up party, but we weren't really feeling it.

Louis started to dance, trying to get everyone to dance with him. It was hilarious, and really brought up the mood.

Niall sat with me and we shared a few kisses as the party continued.

"Are you two a couple?" Some random girls asked us.

Niall nodded his head softly and a smile appeared across both our faces. I pecked him on the cheek as the girls walked away, minding their own business.

Niall's smile disappeared randomly, as we continued to sit there.

"Niall what's wrong?" I asked.

"He's back again," Niall explained. I looked up and saw him walking toward us.

Jordan.

"Hey Niall," Jordan said. "Curly."

I rolled my eyes at what he called me. It was only cute when Louis did it.

"H-hi Jordan," Niall said standing up.

"Listen Jordan-" I began, but Niall cut me off.

"No Harry, I can handle this."

He can handle this? He didn't seem to handle Jordan when they were together. I just wanted to protect him.

They scooted a little bit away, talking, getting privacy. I stood with Liam and Zayn as I watched them talk.

Jordan looked very happy, and Niall didn't look as worried as when he had saw him.

What was going on?!

They continued to talk as Jordan reached out his hand. I watched fiercely, not removing my eyes. He grabbed Niall's hand and laced his fingers with his. Niall glanced at the ground and a soft pink crept onto his cheeks. Jordan leaned in closer to Niall and I took away my eyes. I began walking toward the door, filled with anger, sadness, and fear.

"Harry! Where are you going?" Liam screamed running after me.

"I'm leaving."

"I saw that too, trust me it was nothing."

"It wasn't nothing Liam."

"Yes it was. Niall loves you." Liam said.

"I'm not so sure." I said opening the door to my car.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"The airport."

---------------------------

I drove to the airport in complete silence. Filled with all my thoughts. I lost Niall to Jordan, it wasn't a good feeling. Maybe living with dad would be better.

NIALL'S P.O.V

"Hey Liam, where'd Harry go?" I asked after finally getting away from my ex boyfriend Jordan.

"He..uhh..." Liam began, struggling.

"He what?" I asked curiously.

"He left."

"Left?!"

"Yes," Liam said nervously.

"Where'd he go?!" I asked.

"To the airport, I don't know why." Liam explained.

I thought about it for a second. The airport? Why would harry go to the airport? All I did was talk to Jordan, but he did make moves on me. Maybe Harry took it wrong? Then it hit me.

"Liam! We've got to go to the airport! Now!" I screamed.

"What?! Why?!"

"No time to explain!" I said running towards Liam's car. He got in and started it and we started to drive towards the airport, I hoped we arrive in time.

"Care to explain the sudden rush?" Liam asked.

"Harry's dad asked him to move to America with him. After things with Jordan, which he took horribly wrong--"

"He decided to go," Liam finished my sentence, catching on. I nodded my head as I counted down the minutes until we arrived at the airport.

Once Liam's car came to a hault in front of the airport. We both jumped out of the car and ran inside. I looked around the airport scanning it for dark curls. I ran up to the desk and started to look at the tickets to California, where his dad had decided to live.

"Can I uhh--"

"There he is!" Liam cut me off.

Harry was sitting in a chair, waiting for his plane. No luggage, ticket in hand.

"Harry?" I asked approaching him. Liam stayed by the ticket desk giving us privacy.

Harry gazed at me as I walked toward him.

"Niall, what are you doing here?" He asked me.

"How could I let you go to California?"

"What about Jordan?" He asked looking at the ground.

"Harry," I said pointing his chin up toward me. "I don't love Jordan. I love you."

"Really?" He asked, his eyes filled with hope.

"When I said it, I meant it." I said.

"I feel so foolish. I can't believe I almost went to California just because he grabbed your hand."

"Love makes us do crazy things," I told him grabbing his hand. "But Harry, I really do love you."

"I love you too, Niall" He said peering his green eyes into my blue ones. I pressed my lips to his and wrapped my arms around him..