Chapter 19

Hey, I was trying to not end the last chapter so shortly so I didn't upload it last night..but I figured it was good. There's only a couple chapters left, prepare for intensity.

Thank you guys for reading!!

--------------------------------

My information...

•Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/likeaboss41

•Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69

•Instagram Name; Amanda_Styles69

•Kik Name; Amanda_Styles69

•YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/theprostars21

-------------------------------------

~Chapter 19

Today was our last rehearsal until the final show and Liam was freaking out.

"Come on guys we have to focus!!" Liam said.

"Liam, mate, calm down." Zayn said.

"Calm down? The show is tomorrow!"

"Liam," I said placing my hand on his shoulder. "We're gonna be fine. We want this just as much as you."

Liam let out a sigh and let himself calm down.

We got on topic again, but Louis started messing around.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" I asked plopping down next to Niall.

"A bit, yeh." He replied, biting his nail.

"We're gonna do great," I said placing my hand on his knee.

"Woah Styles, touchy feely." Louis said.

"Oh shut up Louis," I said playfully chuckling a bit. Louis always had fun teasing.

---------------------------------

"So are you going with your father?" Mum asked me as we sat down for dinner.

"I think you know my decision," I said taking in a full bite of potatoes.

"Harry, why would you pass up an opportunity like that?" She asked.

"I-I don't want to move, I like it here."

"Is that really the reason?" She asked. I nodded my head to say yes. She looked at me with a smirk as if she knew I wasn't telling the truth.

"I can't leave Niall."

"If he really wants you to be happy, he wouldn't mess up something like this for you."

"He's not, I am." I told her, excusing myself from dinner.

----------------------------

I waited until it was 11:00pm, I knew mom would be fast asleep.

I haven't snuck out since I was 15 and I got grounded for the whole summer, I guess I haven't learned my lesson. I was meeting Niall in his back yard.

I texted Niall letting him know when I got there and almost instantly I saw him crawl out his window and down the huge bush outside his house.

"Hey," he said walking towards me.

"Still nervous about tomorrow?"

"Little bit." He admitted. "Why'd you wanna come meet me?"

"Remember when my dad offered for me to move with him?" I asked. Niall nodded his head and waited for me to carry on. "My mom started pressuring me about going. She says it's a good opportunity for me, and I shouldn't pass it up. What do I do?"

"It is a good chance for you, but do you want to go?" Niall asked.

"No, I mean it would be cool, but no."

"Who's making you?"

"Nobody.." I realized.

"There's your answer."

I fell into Niall's arms in a hug. "Thank you Niall."

"Anytime." He said placing a kiss upon my lips. "You should be getting back, we wouldn't want to get caught."

"Okay," I said pulling my face away from his. "I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight." He said placing one last kiss on my lips and climbing back up the huge bush.

------------------------------

Today was the show. We were at the studio. I was dressed up in a suit with a black bow tie. Niall looked amazing in the tux he was wearing. Liam was freaking out over how serious we had to be, Louis was making jokes, Zayn was relaxed, and Niall and I were gazing at each other in the silence.

"And our first performance ONE DIRECTION!" I heard. We were on, the finale had begun. Would we win? Would we lose? The nervousness filled me...