Chapter 12

Hey guys...

If I labeled my chapters Id call this one 'The Revelation' anybody wanna guess why?? Leave your ideas in the comments!!!! It's 3 hours until Harry Styles birthday!! I just love him so much!! I wrote this paragraph a while back preparing for today.. I just love him so much...

Dear readers, today is the 19th annual anniversary of one of the greatest births (in my opinion), the birth of the one and only Harold Edward Styles.

Harry is one of my biggest idols. I love him! I've been told its not real love, but I'm a directioner that's what we're all about. We love them and they love us.

Harry is perfect in every way possible! Harry's voice can send chills through my spine.. Pictures of him can send me to the end of the earth because he's just stunning.

The day I meet him will be the best day of my life.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how perfect Harry is on his 19th birthday. I love you Harry, have a good day.

---------------------------------------------

Umm I have no friends. I'm just kiddin, I just remembered a dream I had the other night and who better to tell then you guys right?! If you don't care here's your result ; SKIP AHEAD.

So, here's the story, ill try to make it as non confusing as possible.

Evan, is my ex crush. We almost dated, while at least that's what I thought, we did stuff... I liked him for 2 and a half years.

So I've been over him for a while now, and lately I've been thinking about reasons why I quit liking him. I guess he didn't like the fact of me liking him, he decided he didn't want to go out with me he didn't even want me to like him and he got his wish. I forced myself to be pissed at him, and hate him. We were best friends and that's how I knew it would be impossible to get over him we'd have to end our friendship and we did.

Anyways...those are the details that make the dream a big deal.

So lately, we've been talking like he'll randomly smile at me in the hall and talk to me like we're friends you know?

So I had a dream we were in class and we were going on a trip or something and we all had to pack up our things and me and him were the only ones left at the end of the hallway. We started talking about serious things, like why we weren't friends anymore and what happened between us. He explained that he never had the intention of dating me or hurting me he just wanted to be friends, but he still didn't feel that way. I guess in the dream I wanted him which makes my current feelings really confusing. I was crying because he didn't want to be with me, but he said sorry and he wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug and we hugged forever..that's all I really remember.

I don't want to have feelings for him. I know the things he said in the dreams are real, he never had feelings for me and he doesn't now, what would be the point of hooking on....

Thanks for paying attention to my thoughts and questions. Any advice? Comment.....

-----------------------------------------

My information..

Facebook; www.facebook.com/likeaboss41

Twitter; www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69

Instagram; Amanda_Styles69

Kik; Amanda_Styles69

YouTube; www.youtube.com/theprostars21

-----------------------------------------

~Chapter 12

Today I got up just a little earlier. I dressed extra nice today, not only because of work, but I was going to try and convince Niall into telling his mom, or at least letting me meet her and I wanted to make a good impression.