Chapter 3

Hey...how do you guys like Harry's jealously? Do you think he's in denial about his sexuality..? Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Thank you for reading!! Check out my other fanfics for more!!

My information... 

•Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/likeaboss41 

•Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69 

•Instagram Name; Amanda_Styles69 

•Kik Name; Amanda_Styles69 

•YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/theprostars21

~Chapter 3

"Niall's gay?!" Liam and Zayn said in sync. 

I nodded my head as we continued to watch Niall dance with Jordan. 

"Hey what are you guys looking at?" Louis said coming over to us. 

"Niall and his boyfriend." Zayn said. 

"HE'S GAY?!" Louis shouted. 

"Lou calm down." I said resting my elbows on my knees and cupping my chin in my hands 

When the song ended Niall caught us staring and started to approach us. 

"Hey mates." He said sitting down next to me leaving Jordan standing next to Louis. "This is Jordan.." 

Jordan shot us a smile and waved at us. 

"This is Harry." Niall said smiling at me. "That's Zayn, Liam, and then Louis." He said pointing at each of them as he said their names. 

"How long have you been dating Niall?" Louis asked. 

"A little while." He said staring straight at me with a smirk. 

"It's been 3 months.." Niall mumbled with a disappointed look. 

"That's you Nialler, always keeping track." Jordan said. 

"Yeh." He said putting on a smile I knew was fake. Niall wasn't even special enough to Jordan to remember their anniversary.  

Unlike Niall, Jordan had an American accent. Niall had an Irish accent that fit him perfectly. 

"Come on Niall I love this song!" Jordan said pulling him into the crowd. 

I sat there with the rest of the boys just enjoying the tunes. I got up, just about to leave when I saw Jordan pulling Niall through the people and up the stairs. I didn't know what to do, but follow, so I started walking that way. 

"Harry what are you doing?" Liam asked grabbing my wrist eyeing the stairs.  

I pulled my wrist from his grip and kept walking. I ran up the stairs fast enough just to see a blonde head go into the last room at the end of the hallway. When I got over there the door was shut. 

"No! Jordan stop!" I heard Niall whine. I tried to open the door but the knob wouldn't turn, it was locked. 

"Niall calm down." Jordan said in a seductive tone. 

"No Jordan! Please I don't wanna do this." Niall pleaded. 

I lost it I kicked the door in. I ran in to see Niall pinned on the bed with Jordan on top of him. Jordan had his lips on Niall's neck, kissing him fiercely. He was playing with Niall's shirt trying to unbutton it.  

"What are you doing in here?!" Jordan said getting off Niall. 

"I came to say bye to my best mate." I said moving away from him and to Niall. I pulled him off the bed and helped him stand up. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah." He said his cheeks turning a bright pink with embarrassment. "Thank you." He whispered. 

"You can go now, were in the middle of something." Jordan said. 

"Whatever you're trying to do, Niall doesn't seem too into it." I said in defense, standing in front Niall. 

"It's none of your business." Jordan said pushing me out of the way. I fell onto the ground and felt hands on my back. 

"Harry are you okay?" Niall said standing by my side. 

"Yea, fine." I said standing back up. 

"You can go now." Jordan said pointing towards the door. 

"Not unless Niall goes with me. I don't want you to hurt him." I insisted trying to get Niall away from him. 

"He's staying with me." He said pulling Niall towards him. "You know what, we'll go down with you." He said pushing me out of the room and pulling Niall with him. I went down the stairs and found Liam. 

"Hey I've gotta go, but keep an eye on Niall and Jordan. I think he's dangerous."  

"He seemed fine to me Harry." 

"Just don't let them out of your sight? Okay? Can I count on you?" 

"Of course." Liam said. I walked out, watching Niall along the way. I hoped I could trust Liam, I couldn't stand that Jordan guy... 

If Jordan acted like that, and Niall didn't like it, why was he with him?? Why didn't he pick someone more sweet, someone nicer, someone who treated him right