Chapter 9

Hey, sorry the last chapter was kind of short wasn't it?? Well I was up late for it and wanted to go to bed...so sorry lol :) ill try and make this one longer!! Do you think Harry will go with his dad? I mean he doesn't wanna go because Niall, but what if they broke up? Would he still want to stay. Thanks for reading, vote, comment, and fan!:) xx

My information...

•Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/likeaboss41

•Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69

•Instagram Name; Amanda_Styles69

•Kik Name; Amanda_Styles69

•YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/theprostars21

~Chapter 9

"Hey," Niall said buckling his seatbelt and laying a kiss upon my cheek. 

"Hi," I mumbled. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night, I was up all night thinking. 

"What's wrong?" Niall asked concerningly. I thought about hiding the fact I might be moving, but I didn't wanna keep anything from Niall. 

"My dad is moving and he wants me to go with him." 

"Where?" 

"America.." I mumbled. 

"Are you gonna go?" Niall asked, staring at me with sadness in his eyes. 

"I don't know yet," I told him. I was leaning towards no, especially because when I told Niall it looked like it broke his heart.

We pulled into the parking lot and I gave Niall a hug before we went inside, I wanted to comfort him since he looked upset from my news. 

"Hey boys!" I said setting down my coat. 

"Hey, happy Friday!" Liam said which caused me to laugh a little. 

"Wanna tell them your news Harry?" Niall asked. 

"Oh come on Niall," I said wrapping my arm around his shoulder. "It's not that big of a deal. My dad wants me to move to America with him, doesn't mean I will." 

"How could you pass up an opportunity like that?" Niall asked. 

"How could I not pass up an opportunity to leave you?" I asked. 

"Okay guys, new topic!" Zayn said cutting in. 

"One Direction to stage please?" The announcer called through the speaker. That was our que for rehearsal for tonight's show.

----------------

"And up next performing is One Direction, right after the break." The host said. (You see I say host because I don't watch x-factor, I don't know the names.. and sadly I didn't watch when the boys were on...but remember its all fiction!)  

"Hey," Niall said touching my shoulder. "Nervous?" 

"Not really.." I mumbled. 

"Overcome stage fright?" He asked smiling. 

"As long as you're by my side, what do I have to be afraid of?" I said grabbing his hand. The break ended quickly and we were on.. 

"Here's One Direction!!" The host said as we stepped on stage. 

The music for Wonderwall started to play, Niall had the opening solo. He was walking beside me and he froze in the middle of the stage. I turned back and noticed him there. His solo was aproaching quickly, and he didn't even have the mic near his face. Zayn nudged him, but he didn't move.