Chapter 5

When will Harry get over his denial?? Hmmm... Haha as I said before let me know what you think in the comments!! I love feedback!!:)

My information;

•Facebook ; 

fb.com/likeaboss41

•Twitter ; 

twitter.com/harrys_girl69

•Instagram ; 

Amanda_Styles69

•Kik ; 

Amanda_Styles69

•YouTube ; 

youtube.com/theprostars21

~Chapter 5

"Hey Harry, the boys and I are going out for lunch would you like to join us?" I heard Liam ask through the phone. 

"Sure, ill meet you there." I said, hanging up and climbing out of bed. It was already 11 am and we didn't have rehearsal today. 

I looked in the mirror and saw my hair in a wavy mess. I started playing with it, and after a while I finally tamed it. It always took so long, but damn did it look good!;D  

I went downstairs and noticed how quiet it was. 

"Mum?" I called out. No response. I walked into the kitchen and saw a yellow note with my name on it. I opened it up and this is what I read; 

Harry, 

I have some grocery shopping to do and your step father has work. Breakfast is in the refrigerator. Have a nice day. xx 

~Mum 

"Splendid..." I mumbled to myself. I opened the fridge and saw two pancakes on the bottom shelf. They didn't seem very welcoming so I grabbed an apple instead.  

"The boys and I are waiting for you. :)x" The text from Liam read. I put on my shoes and walked out the door to see four boys on my lawn. 

"Hi," I said stepping off the stairs. "Where are we going?"  

"Just a café down the street." Liam explained. 

We started walking down the pavement in an awkward silence, saying nothing. I examined the boys as we walked... 

I looked to my right and saw Niall watching his feet with every step he took, to my left was Liam and he looked straight ahead with a blank face.  

"So are you guys excited for next weeks show?" Niall asked. 

"Nervous wreck, you saw me last night!" I said as we both laughed.  

We arrived at the café quickly and ordered some coffee and a little bit of food.  

"Hey you're on that show...the uhh... Xfactor?" The cashier asked me. 

"Yeah, I am. I'm Harry, nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand. 

"Clementine." She said back with a smile. 

I sat down with Niall and Liam while Zayn and Louis finished their order. 

"How did that girl even know who I was?" I asked. 

"Because you're good looking." Niall said brushing my curls out of my eyes. I stared back into his eyes with a blank expression. His eyes were distracting and intriguing and beautiful. He leaned in a little closer to me and I did the same, almost like a trance. He closed his eyes, when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I looked back to see Clementine standing there.  

"Hey I thought you should have this!" She said with a smile giving me a piece of paper. I opened it up to see her number there. 

"Nice!" Lou said patting my shoulder when he walked by. 

I eyed Niall and he drank his drink avoiding my gaze like nothing had happened. 

Why was I going to kiss him? I wasn't so sure what I liked anymore, girls or boys? That clementine girl was pretty cute, but Niall is beautiful. Was I falling for Niall? 

Niall didn't speak for the rest of the time, and frankly neither did I. Was he embarrassed? Zayn suggested we should go bowling and I was up for it until my phone rang. 

"Harry would you mind coming home?" My mum asked through the phone. 

"Sure mum.." I said sighing. "Be home soon." I said hanging up. 

"Well, I'll see you guys later." I said walking off waving goodbye.

-------------------------

"Hey, mum, I'm home." I said taking off my shoes.  

I heard shouting coming from the kitchen, and peeked my head around the corner. I was surprised to see my mum and DAD in the kitchen arguing. My parents got divorced long ago. 

"You can't just show up like this!!!" My mom screamed at him, not realizing I was home. 

"Sorry, I thought I had the right to see my children!!" He shouted back. Just like before their marriage ended, pointless arguments. I backed up, to go to my room and accidentally ran into a small stand. 

"Harry?" My mum asked turning the corner.  

"I didn't like it when you fought before and I don't like it now." I said going off to my room. 

If my dad was sticking around, I knew shouting was something I had to get used to