Chapter 14

Haaaaaay! Sorry I haven't updated sooner, I'm actually seeming to have a life now, I have plans every weekend..me and my friend Alexis might do covers together, and that will take up my free time on the weekends too. I try to write during 9-11 at night because its right before bed and that's when I'm in my room and I can concentrate the most..I've been going to sleep early lately and I had solo ensemble so... Thank you for reading!!!

-------------------------------

My information...

•Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/likeaboss41

•Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69

•Instagram Name; Amanda_Styles69

•Kik Name; Amanda_Styles69

•YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/theprostars21

-----------------------------

~Chapter 14

I pulled into the X factor parking lot and got out my car. There was only two shows left, and it was over. Hopefully, we were going to win.

"Harry!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned around to see Niall running towards me. He jumped into my arms and we hugged.

"Someone's in a good mood?" I asked laughing a bit.

"You could say that," he said showing me his crooked smile.

We walked in together, and when Liam saw us he smiled. Liam always seemed to smile when he saw his together, you could tell he was happy for us.

"So listen guys, this week we really have to work as hard as we can. Next week is the final." Liam lectured.

"What song are we singing?" I asked.

"Torn, remember we said we all loved it so we'd save it for last." Liam answered.

"Shall we get to it then?"

"There's nothing left, I used to cry, my inspiration has run dry, that's what's going on, nothing's fine I'm torn!" I sang. I knew we were going to nail it this week, we had this song down.

The song was basically me singing, so it was most nerve racking for me, but I was excited.

"Harry, your voice is just amazing.." Niall said sitting down next to me while I drank my water. He caused me to smile and I almost drooled my water all over me. Niall started to laugh and shot me a smile.

"Are you guys gonna tell our fans about our little couple?" Louis asked.

I hadn't even thought about the fans, what will they think?

"It isn't any of their business," Niall said. I nodded my head, it truly was only ours.

--------------------------------

"Come on Niall, I've gotta get home." I said pulling him away from the boys by the waist.

"Ok, bye guys." He said waving at them and turning towards me. He laced his fingers with mine and we walked to my car.

The radio was off and we were driving quietly in the dark. I started humming the tune to torn as we drove.

"Sing to me!" Niall requested randomly.

"What?" I asked being stunned.

"Sing to me Harry. You sing so beautifully." Niall said placing his hand on mine.

"There's nothing left, I used to cry, my conversation has run dry, that's what's going on, nothing's fine I'm torn. I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel. I'm cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor. Illusion never changed, into something real. Wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn. You're a little late, and I'm already torn. There's nothing left, I used to cry-" I stopped singing because we stopped at Niall's house.

"Keep going." He said smiling at me.

"My inspiration has run dry. That's what's going on, nothing's fine I'm torn. You're a little late and I'm already torn." I sang. "Torn.."

"That was amazing Harry! Thank you. See you later." He said opening the door and hopping out of the car.

"Wait Niall!" I said. He stuck his head back in the car and shot me a small smile. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said kissing my cheek, messing up my hair, then laughing, and shutting the door behind him.

Man was I crazy about him!...

---------------------------------

Sorry it's so short guys. I feel bad. I promise I'll write this weekend, I don't have any plans and I'm devoting it to this. The next chapter will be longer I promise.