Chapter 2

Hey guys! I finished my other fanfic so yay time to focus on this one...thanks for reading! 

My information... 

•Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/likeaboss41 

•Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69 

•Instagram Name; Amanda_Styles69 

•Kik Name; Amanda_Styles69 

•YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/theprostars21

~Chapter 2

I got to work early today.. I carried in my coffee with me and went to the vending machine. I put in two dollars and got a cookie. I turned around to see my girlfriend Taylor standing in front of me. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Harry, you haven't called me in weeks!" She screeched. 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. Taylor always overreacted. 

"You're sorry?!" 

"Yea, you're not the only one with a tight schedule." 

Taylor was about to respond but Niall cut her off. 

"Hey it's Taylor Swift! Your girlfriend right?" Niall asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

"Who's this?" She asked. 

"I'm Niall Horan." 

"Ohh.." Taylor said giving an uneasy look. "Harry and I were in the middle of a private conversation." 

"Not a very good one." Louis said standing behind her along with Liam. 

"What gives you the right to eavesdrop?!" She asked getting angry. 

"Tay, calm down." I said. 

"Calm down?!" She screeched. 

"You know you don't treat Harry very well." Louis said. 

"What gives you the right to step into our relationsh-" 

"No Louis's right! You treat me horribly, and you're doing the same to my friends right now. We might as well be over." I said. Niall gave me a pat on the back and shot me a smile. 

"Whatever Harry, I don't need you." She said walking off. 

"I never thought that's how Taylor Swift would act." Liam said. 

"You're tellin' me." I said. 

"Hey sorry I'm late, what did I miss?" Zayn said joining us. We all laughed at what just happened.

-------

"Oh yeah I forgot..that Colin guy is having a party tomorrow night so we can get to know the contestants. I thought we should all go." Niall suggested when we were coming out from rehearsal. 

"I'm up for a party." Louis said. Liam nodded his head in agreement. 

"Why not?" I said.  

"See you guys later!" Niall said running towards his moms car. 

"Bye." I said with a wave. 

I got into the car and the radio was playing a soft familiar tune.. 

"So sick of love songs so tired of tears..."  

It was so sick, the song Niall always sang. A smile spread across my face, boy was I glad he was my best friend.

---------

"Hey Lou!" I said tapping him on the shoulder. I could barely hear myself over the music, it was so loud. This was gonna be one good party... 

"Oh hey Harry!" He shouted back at me. 

"Do you know where the rest of the boys are?" 

"Well..there's Zayn!" He said pointing to him grinding with some girl.  

I shrugged and walked towards the punch bowl. I turned back and saw a blonde head walking in, I walked towards them and saw it was Niall. 

"Niall!" 

"Oh hi Harry.." He said walking toward me with a tall, dark haired, bulky guy following him. "This is Jordan." 

Jordan placed a kiss upon Niall's delicate little lips, obviously he was his boyfriend. I felt rage inside me, but I didn't know why. I wasn't jealous right?! I'm Harry Styles and I like women. A girl walked passed me and started dancing so i joined her to get away from Niall and Jordan. 

She grinned against me, with her butt against my member. Usually this would get Harry Jr. excited, but nothing happened. I suddenly lost interest in the girl. As my dancing got sloppier, she turned to face me. She shook her boobs at me as I tried to move away. The song ended and she grabbed my face and pulled me in. Her lips tasted of horrible alcohol. I pulled away and finally got away, walking over to Liam and Zayn.  

"Hey that girl looks like she really wants you!" Zayn shouted. "Why'd you walk away from her?" 

"She's drunk.." I said using that as an excuse. 

"Who's that guy Niall's with?" Liam asked. 

"His boyfriend." I replied watching them dance together