Chapter 7

Hey guys..sorry I haven't updated this weekend on Friday I went over to my friends, and yesterday my other friend came over...apparently I do have a life! Haha...well I'm excited about how this fan fiction is gonna play out and of course me being the person I am, has another idea for a fanfic. Something like pretty little liars and one direction mixed or a teacher type love story...let me know what you think in the comments!!!! Thanks for reading!

My information...

•Facebook; http://www.facebook.com/likeaboss41

•Twitter; http://www.twitter.com/harrys_girl69

•Instagram Name; Amanda_Styles69

•Kik Name; Amanda_Styles69

•YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/theprostars21

~Chapter 7

I drove over to Niall's before he had the chance to leave. I wanted to treat Niall with all the respect and happiness he deserves, and I was definitely gonna have some fun with that.

Niall was going to be treated like a king.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I came to the name; Nialler.

"Hey?" Niall said answering. 

"Hey handsome," I responded smiling to myself.  

I could hear Niall holding back his laugh.  

"I'm waiting for you outside, whenever you're ready." I said.  

Seconds later Niall burst through his front door, scurrying down the driveway, and into my car. 

"Hi Harry," He said buckling his seatbelt. I stared at him and bit my bottom lip. "What?" 

"You look great," I said smiling and pulling onto the road. All Niall could do was blush...

When we pulled into the parking lot for the x-factor Niall reached for his door handle and I quickly hit the lock button. 

"Harry what are you doing?" Niall asked curiously. 

I just shot him a smile and stepped out of the car. I ran over to the other side pulling his door open for him. A smile slowly crept onto his light pink cheeks as he got up out of the car and I closed the door behind him.  

We started to walk towards the doors and I walked faster to get ahead of Niall. I opened the door for him and waited for him to walk in, as he did so I let the door fall shut and grabbed his hand. Niall's light pink cheeks grew a deeper red and the corners of his mouth crept up.  

We walked until we found the boys in our usual spot for rehearsal. 

"So Harry's gay too?" Louis asked with a smirk. I gave him a look as Liam nudged his side.  

Liam was about to speak, probably apologizing for Louis because that's who Liam is, but Zayn cut him off.  

"I always knew you guys had something going on." He said. 

Niall and I continued to hold hands as he started to blush even more. 

"You guys are great together!" Liam said rolling his eyes at Lou and Zayn. 

I laughed at Liam's effort to cover for Louis and Zayn. I knew this was something even I had to get used to. 

Simon, our judge, came over to speak to us about our performance this week. Niall pulled his hand from mine making me give him a curious look. 

"That stuffs not for work.." Niall said chuckling silently. I laughed a little myself, Niall was so adorable. I'd never been with a guy before, let alone thought about it. Who knew I could be so head over heels for this one?

Work passed by quickly thank god, as much as I loved my job, and wanted to pursue my career in singing, there was one thing I now wanted more. Niall. 

"Hey," I said wrapping my arm around his waist and kissing his cheek. 

"Harry," He said pausing and looking me straight in the eyes. "Why are you so sweet?" He asked laughing. 

"Why are you so adorable?" I asked as we laced our fingers together and walked out to my car.

I started driving towards Niall's, but then an idea crept into my brain. 

"Let's go out tonight," I blurted. 

"Now?" Niall asked surprised. 

"Why not? I want this relationship with you to be nothing but paradise." I admitted grabbing his hand as I continued to drive. 

I drove us to a small restaurant called Mario's, an Italian restaurant, that looked amazing. 

"Harry, can you afford this?" Niall asked as I ordered a table for two. 

"Of course Niall," I assured him. My parents did make pretty good money, and they gave me an emergency credit card, which was perfect for this 'emergency'.  

We were sat in the back of the room with a perfect lighting. Niall ordered the steak with mashed potatoes, while I went with the spaghetti my favorite.

I watched Niall eat his food carefully, I noticed that when we ate with the boys he didn't do this. He must be nervous.

"Niall?" I asked placing my hand on his. "I like you for you, you don't have to be nervous."  

"I'm sorry," Niall said relaxing his shoulders. "I don't want to mess this up."  

"Nothing could mess this up." I said softly rubbing his thumb with mine as we continued to eat.

"Thank you for tonight!" Niall said as we walked out with our arms wrapped around each other. 

"You're welcome Niall." I said pecking his lips. When I pulled away he put his hands in my curls and pulled me back in. He kissed me with force and passion, I could feel how much Niall liked me. I put my hands around his waist as he walked a little forward pushing me against my beat up car, rustling his hands through my hair. When he finally pulled away all I could do was smile.

--------------------

"Harry?" My mum asked sitting up from the couch. I had put my first foot on the step trying to sneak upstairs. It was 10:30 and I was never home this late.  

"Hi mum, sorry I'm home late."  

"Where were you?" 

"Just with some friends." Mum didn't know I was gay, nor did I want her to know. Not yet anyway. 

"Oh, your father was waiting for you today." 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."  

"It's fine, just be home tomorrow when he stops by. Go get some sleep, love."  

"I love you mum, goodnight." I said walking up the stairs to my bedroom, awaiting dreams about Niall <3