The Fight- part 2

Phils P.O.V.

   I was sitting on Pj's couch, he was telling me some story but I wasnt really paying attention. The one thing that was on my mind was Dan. "Phil, are you okay?" Pj interrupted my thoughts. "Oh yeah... I.... I think I need to go. Thank you for letting me hang at your place" I say, getting up from my seat. "No problem" Pj smiled.

      I make my way outside, its getting late. I quickly find a taxi.

      When I got home I went looking for Dan right away. I walk into the livingroom to see him asleep on the sofa. Awe, he was so cute. I would hate to wake him up. I look at him closer and notice a purplish redish mark on his arm. It was a burn. I wonder what he burnt himself on. I go and get an ice pack from the kichen and it down on the sofa, carefully moving dans head to my lap, not wanting to wake him. I place the cold object to Dans burn and see him stirr. Moiving the object away I watched as Dan's eyes flutter open.

       "Whaa...." he managed to get out before hissing at the throbbing pain in his arm. I placed the pack back down onto it. "T-thank you" he whispered.

    Dans P.O.V

    I woke up with my head on Phils lap.. what is going on? "How did you burn your arm?" He asked looking down at me. I could drown in those eyes... dark blue rims with bright blue in the middle with hints of white and yellow. "Huh?" I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh.... I... uhh........." Trying to come up with an excuse but not doing a very good job with it. "Dan..." Phil breathed out "Did you do this to yourself?" He stared me dead in the eye. My throat went completely dry, I swallowed a lump in it and simply nodded. "Oh Dan...." he said "This is all my fault, I am so sorry about earlier I didnt mean it." "This is not your fault, Phil" I corrected him "Its all my fault, I never meant to call you ugly. I- well....... I-" I couldnt say it. I was too scared. "Come on, say it Dan." "I-I uhh." Thats when I felt a pair of warm lips on mine. I felt confused but kissed him back. Phil moved his hand to my waist and pulled me up so now I was sitting on his lap. Fireworks were exploding in my stomach. I reached my hand behind his head and gripped his hair. Phil pulled away, needing air. The room was filled with nothing but the sound of our heavy breathing. We were just staring each other in the eyes now, before leaning in for another kiss. "You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that to you" Phil breathed out, I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Now I think we need to straighten some things out with our subscribers."

      Sorry short ending but im super tired.
    Hope you liked it ✌
           ~Madison >·