I want pizza

{ 3rd person p.o.v.}

  "Daaannn!!" Phil called from the kitchen. The ebony haired boy turned around, only to be met with a tall chesnut haired boy in the doorway. "Yes? What is it, Phil?" asked Dan. "What do you wan't for dinner?" Phil turned back to the fridge to look at what they have, nothing, like always.

  "Ummm..... I don't know" Answered Dan. Phil turned back around and walked towards Dan. Phil has been wanting to tell Dan this for a while and never has gained the confidence to do so. " Dan, can you come with me to the livingroom for a sec?" Phil was nervous, but tried to hide it. Phil could tell by Dans reaction that he wasn't doing such a good job. "Sure Phil, are you ok?" Dan was starting to look worried.

"Everything is fine." Answered Phil as they sat down on their couch.

"I have been wanting to tell you this for a while now.... but, I always chicken out." Phil said nearly above a whisper, Dan gave Phil those eyes that nudged him to go on. "And, well....... if I say this, will you not be mad at me?" Phil said a bit louder this time.

"Phil! I would never be mad at you! What is it that you want to tell me?" Dan smiled, that side dimple smile.

"Well..... Dan, Dan I-I love you." Phil quickly closed his eyes, and flicnched away, expecting Dan to hit him in the face.

Silence swept all over the livingroom. Dan was in complete shock. Phil's cheeks were growing a dark crimson. "I-I-I am sorry, I souldn't have said that"

And with that Phil dashed into his bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

  "PHIL NO WAIT!" Dan yelled behind Phil as he chased him to his room.

Dan approached his flat mates door as he knocked on it lightly. "Phil, im sorry I didn't say anything, I was just shocked that I found out you like me back." Dan said calmly. The door opened a crack and got larger as Phils tear stained face looked out of it. "So, you like me too?" Whispered Phil.

Dan took a hold of the doorknob and pulled the door fully open. Reveling a slunched over sad Phil. Dan decided to answer Phil by grabbing Phil's chin and pulling him closer into a soft, sweet kiss. Phil was the first to pull away, only to look Dan in those chocolate brown eyes that will just make your heart melt, before reconnecting thier lips in a more rough and passionate kiss. Phil, placing his hands at Dan's hips and Dan wrapping his arms around Phil's neck.

After what seemed like hours wich only turned out to be a few minutes Dan pulled away from Phil's lips. Being about 5 centimetres away from Phil's face, Dan said "I wan't pizza for dinner."

HELLO INTERNET! Sorry, this is my first time writing one of these so I apologise if it is terrible.
But at least I have a oneshot in here. *Shot of the Phanfactory with rainbow clouds puffing out of it*
More to come, hopefully those won't be as bad as this one.

  P.S. I wrote this in a few minutes so I don't actually write this bad XD

   * Looks frantically around for my unicorn, so I decide to just walk into the sunset*

~ Madison >·<