Decorating

"PHIL! IM GOING TO FALL!" I yelped as my boyfriend started to tickle my sides as I was stood on a ladder. "Don't worry, I will catch you!" and with that I lost balance, wobbling side to side until both of my feet left the ladder. I scremed as I tightly shut my eyes, letting gravity take me down. Only until a pair of strong, warm, but soft arms caught me.

         I gripped onto Phil, not daring to open my eyes. It would have been very romantic if Phil hadn't lost balance also and taking both of us down. Well what was I expecting? Phil is a clutz. We landed on the ground with a thud. I landed on top of his chest, our legs itertwined. "Ouch...." moaned Phil, rubbing his neck. I scrambled to my legs, helping Phil up with me.

   " I'm sorry Dan..." Phil started but was cut off by my lips on his.

  " You are forgiven." I giggled. Turning back around, grabbing more baubles from the box and hanging them on the fake tree, but 'hey!' a tree is a tree. 

   After we finished with the windows and tree it was time to put up all the 'extra' decorations. 

 I grabbed tinsel out of the box while phil was turned around and wrapped it around his waist, pulling him close to me. Phil turned around, wrapping one arm around me and holding up mistletoe. Cheesey. I then felt a pair of warm sweet lips on mine. We started to kiss insync. I was first to pull away, out of breath.

  Phil giggled and offered me hot cocoa. I said yes and he was off into the kitchen to make some. I was wrapping tinsell around our doorway when an idea struck me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Phils P.O.V.

 I opened the glass door to our kitchen, luckily not running into it like Dan does at 3:00 in the morning. I opened a few cupboards and looked in a few draws until I finally found the box.

  I easily took out two packets and turned the kettle on. I leaned against the counter and thought for a second. I couldn't beleive it was me and Dan's 3rd christmas as boyfriends since I confessed my love for him the night we were looking up at the stars. It was snowing out but me and Dan didn't mind. We were layed down looking up, I noticed he was freezing so I wrapped my arm around him. Thats when I asked him. He just smiled and kissed me. God, that was the best day of my life. It was a month after we met.

 After that day Dan finally started to open up to me and tell me things about him that I never knew. Which is not suprising since it was a month after we met but it looked as if he trusted me with his life. Which really made me happy. 

    My thoughts were cut off as a loud high pitched whistle wen't off.

 I placed the kettle off of the burner and readied our drinks. Only burning myself twice during the process. Wow i'm so clumsy XP. I walked back into our living area and placed the drinks on the coffee table. I looked around but couldn't find Dan anywhere. "He is probably in the bathroom." I said to myself. I grabbed a red and green dressed snow man and placed it on the window sill, that was when I felt arms wrap around me and a chin on my shoulder.

    "Merry early Christmas." He whispered.

  I turned around and found the most adorable thing ever. Dan was stood there with my Christmas jumper on and a bow on his light brown hair. I giggled at my boyfriends cuteness and took the bow off his head, placing a kiss on the spot where it used to lay. The decoration's were almost complete. All we had to do now is place the star of the tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Dan's P.O.V.

   I took out two stars, one was fully gold and the other was the outline of a star with gold on the sides and middle. I asked phil which we should use. After a few minuites of deciding we agreed on the first one.

   I stepped towards the tree and Phil wrapped his arms around my waist as I placed the star on our rather small tree. But it still made me smile, this day was perfect. We sat down, too tired to move, and drank our hot chocolates.

      HELLO! I am back from the dead! (dun DUN) Anyways, Christmas is in like 4 days and who else is excited? *raises hand* Only me?.......... oh- okay *puts head down* . 

       I hope you enjoyed my little story. It was so cute and fun to write XP

      Bai munchkins!

    ~ Madison >< (Im on a computer so I can't make the dot in the middle)