The Wedding Day

Dans P.O.V.

I stood up infront of all my friends and family. I looked over to my left to see my mom watching me, along with my brother. Honestly I believe this is the first time ive seen him dressed up. My eyes wandered over to my soon to be husband. Phil. He looked so perfect.

Phil played around with his hair in a subtle-like way. His tall figure was dressed in a suit. He had his contacts in and was staring right at me with his beautiful blue eyes.. Wow... I could look into them for hours. He smiled at me, at this point I wasnt even paying attention to what the priest was saying. I was just staring at my beautiful husband. I was trapped in a daze until the words "I do" snapped me out of my daydream.

"Do you Daniel James Howell, take Phil Lester to be your husband?" The priest looked at me. (Sorry if this isnt accurate, its 12:15 and I dont know much about weddings.) "I do" I say, smiling widely that my dimples are as clear as day.

Time slowed down for me as everything went in slow motion. People clapping turned into a slow fuzzy picture. Everyones clapping now in a lower tone than before. My eyes caught the attention of a few people. Troye and Connor and Tyler all sitting together at one area near the front. I can see them smiling and cheering. Cat and Alfie and Zoe in another section. Everything went even slower as I turned to see Phil coming closer.

Phils P.O.V.

There were a lot of clapping and cheers fron my family and friends. I even saw my mom crying. I look over at Dan, finally hes mine forever and always. (okay that sounded creepy) I take a few steps towards him, my hand wraps around his waist as the other hand holds the back of his head. I kiss him. This kiss was different than all the other ones ive had shared with him. This one was so sweet and passionate. It was full of love, of course our other kisses were full of love. This kiss though. Was pure love. Pure happiness. Which is all life will be for me for now on. Now that I have Dan.

Authors note.
Hey everyone! Im not dead. Im really sorry I was gone for so long. I was going through a lot. My obsession with Dan and Phil did lower by a lot, which didnt motivate me to write stories lately. But im still a member of the phandom. So tell me what you think of this story and any other suggestions you would like.

Bai ✌
~ Madison >·<