tea party

It is 2025, Dan's little 4 year old daughter, Amber, was pulling him towards her room. She sat Dan down at a tiny little table, "Daddy, Please have a tea party with me!" She begged, Dan huffed "Okay munchkin, as long as Papa gets to join." Dan says with a smirk growing on his face. Dan then went to the lounge and grabbed Phil's hand. After seating Phil at the tiny, yellow table in Amber's room, he sat down.

   Amber grabbed her large Teddy bear and sat it at the table too. She then went to her toy box and pulled out a crown, and a fairy wand. She made her way over to Dan, and reached as high as she could to get the crown on his head. Due to Dan's tall figure, he had to slouch down as much as he could before she could finally get it on his head. She then walked over to Phil and gave him a wand. Dan chuckled at Phil. Phil looked down at the pink and glittery wand and said "I think it reflects my personality very well." Dan rolled his eyes and let out another giggle. The daughter sat down at the table and said "Would you like some tea, Papa?" Phil nodded "Yes, please." And held out his tiny cup, barely big enough to be held by his massive hands. She pretended to tip the kettle over and pour tea into his glass, she did the same with Dan.

  They talked for about 20 minutes until Dan asked politely if he could be excused. She asked why and Dan said he had grown up stuff to do. "Can I help?" She asked. "Im sorry but, you are too little to cook." he answered, running his hands up and down her back. She started to sniffle and bury her head in her hands. "No, no, don't cry." He cooed, picking her up and swaying her back and fourth, as she buried her head into his shoulder. Dan walked out and told her she could help set the table with Phil.

  After dinner, they all layed on the couch watching 'Finding Nemo' Dan wad laying on the inside of the couch, asleep, and Phil was laying on the outside if the couch, with his daughter on his stomach, asleep. He smiled to himself as he shut the tv off with the remote and closed his eyes.

The End

  This was my favourite story so far, was it fluffy enough for you? I hope. Anyways, Im going to go and do something with my life. BAI ✌

   ~ Madison >·<