lightning storm

Third person p.o.v.

Dan was in his room, sat on his laptop. He was looking at Phan posts on Tumblr when suddenly he heard a low rumble and shot his head up, then came a loud crash. Dan dove under the covers after seeing his windows light up. Dan hates lightning and thunder storms. No one knows this but he actually is afraid of them.

Dan hugged himself under the sheets and put in headphones, wondering if that would block out the loud noises. BOOM. CRACK. CRASH. Dan Threw off his headphones and jumped out of bed, and let out a soft "Ah!" The tall brunette was now sat in the corner with his knees to his chest. He was already scared of the dark but lightning in the dark is the worst. "I need to go get Phil" he thought. "But hes probably asleep."

He carefully tip-toed out of the room and to Phil's. The door cracked open and he peeked inside.
Phil was asleep. How could he sleep through this? Dan queitly opened the door and shut it, Pausing in his place to make sure he didnt wake Phil up. He could still hear his flatmates quiet snores. Very quickly he jumped into Phils bed once the next- BOOM - was heard. Phil stirred in his sleep. Oh no, Dan you woke him up- CRASH! Dan threw the duvet over himself.

"D-dan?" Phil yawned in a croaky tired voice. "What are you- *yawn*- doing in my bed?

"I-I just thought my room was too cold" Dan hesitated

"Oh, okay then." Phil replied, covering Dan up in more blanket. "Goodnight" Phil yawned.

"Go- BOOM- NIGHT" Dan jerked at the sudden loud noise. Sinking lower into the bed. Phil noticed this and wraped his arms around Dan's middle and leaned towards him.

"Dan, are you afraid of the lightning storm?" Phil whispered into Dan's ear. Dan just swallowed and nodded. Phil chuckled and pulled Dan closer, stroking his hair and whispering soothing thoughts into Dan's ear, kissing his forehead aswell. Dan instantly felt safe, and not afraid anymore. He closed his eyes and snuggled his face into Phil's chest. Slowly drifting asleep.

Hello Guys! I'm not dead!! Woooo!
Anyways this is just a quick little update so I don't leave you guys here with nothing forever. I will write a longer one next time. Anyways, goodnight guys! And Happy late Easter!
Freckle Jesus Out! ✌
~ Madison >·<