Im afraid of the dark

Dan started walking very slowly down their dark hallway. Dan has always been afraid of the dark, and the light switch is at the other end of the hallway, next to his room.

Phils door was open, but the lights were off, Dan started slowly walking past it, turning his head to see in it. Pitch black. He heard rustling and froze, backing up against the wall, a tall dark figure approached the doorway as Dan slid down the wall to the floor, where he sat, knees tucked into his chest. "Phil? Phil is that you?" Dan said shakily. Silence, "Phil?" The figure just stood in the doorway until it sprang at Dan, tackling him to the ground.

Dan let out a high pitched scream. "shhhhh, its okay Dan its just me." Phil whispered comfortably into Dan's ear as he lay on top of him. "Phil! What the h***?!"

Phil chuckled as he got up, pulling Dan up with him.

Phil wrapped his arms around Dan and pulled him close, rocking him side to side. "Im sorry baby, I didn't mean to scare you that much." Phil kissed Dan's cheek.

"How about you sleep in my room tonight?" Phil suggested. "okay" Dan whispered "but, you need to know something."

"Hm?" Phil hummed. "I-Im scared of the dark." Dan's cheeks turned dark red, thankfully the dark hid it. "Awwww, thats so cute Dan. There is no need to be scared tonight, I will be right here." Phil led Dan into his dark room as they got in the bed and pulled the covers over them. Dan dug his head into Phil's chest, and Phil was right, Dan isnt scared now that Phil is there to protect him. Phil started playing with Dan's hair, Phil knows that makes Dan sleepy. Dan fell asleep in Phil's arms as Phil listened to Dan's soft snoring, falling asleep soon after.

Copyright 'Phan Factory Industries' 2014 Jk, I have no legal right to copyright this, but please don't copy, thanks baii!!

Hello Internet! Okay, so this is just another short story I made cause I was bored. Please leave me suggestions for more Phan one shots, as I need more Phan factory employees *shot of help wanted sign on the front door of Phan Factory* See you guys next time!

*Sadly my unicorn ran away so i need a new one*

~Madison