Beach Days

Dans P.O.V.

  Summer. Everyone loves summer, no school, longer says, shorter nights, icecream, shorts weather. Summer seems to be a fan favorite to a majority of the world.

Except for me.

To me, summer means sun burns, sweating, more social interaction, and let's not forget the fact that my wardrobe consists of Black, Black, Dark Grey, and More Black. So I attract more sunlight, which means I get heated more. Not to mention I refuse to wear shorts so Black skinny jeans is all I have.

"Dan! Come on it's a nice day outside!  Let's go to the beach!" Phil yelled from the other side of our flat.

"Phil I dont want to be a functioning member of society today!" I complain back.

"You are going to the beach. Come on the sun is nice for You! Maybe you will get a nice tan like you have back in 2009." We do not talk about 2009, Phil.

I just ignored Phil and went back to stalking Evan Peters on social media. Around 5 minutes later I hear a very fetus Dan speaking outside my door.
"Hello! My name is [ Dan ]." I start cringing as I run over to my door. Open it. And take the laptop out of Phil's Hands.

  "FINE! I will go to the beach with You. Just. Don't ever play that again."
Phil jumped with excitement as he went to go prepare for our Sandy adventure.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

  Phil's P.O.V.

  Dan and I arrived at the ocean, we exited the taxi and walked down to the shore. Dan instantly started complaining about the heat. And the walk there. But after we got to lay down our towel and lay down. It wasn't so bad.
  The heat got so bad that we had to strip down to our bathing suits. The sound of the ocean waves really started to calm us to the point tiredness. But soon the soothing sounds were interrupted by a man a few feet away blaring music with their radio.
  Dan and I went searching for a more excluded spot on the beach and found a nice spot on the more empty part of the beach.  We were planning on swimming but we ended falling asleep  on the blanket we were on. Not surprised. A few hours later we were woken up by some kids screaming and running around. Dan ended up cuddled against my chest, when we started to stand up I realised I got a sunburn on my shoulders. Ouch. Looking at Dan, he didnt burn at all. Instead I can see he got tanned a bit. But not very evenly.
   I think we can all agree that Dan and I are just not good at socializing.

      Fin.

  Authors Note:

Hey! I'm sorry for not updating often. It's rare that I get into the mood to write but I do read all your guys comments and try to reply to all of them and I want to say thank you for sticking with me on this story and my others!

If you didn't know I wrote two other stories:

One is I moved my Kindnapped series from this book to its own separate book.  So make sure to tune into that. And I started a Antisepticeye/ Darkiplier Story Called Control so if you are interested in that Go read it!

  Question of the day: I am thinking of starting a Solby (Sam and Colby) fan fiction. Also I want to write a normal fantasy story and see where my imagination takes me. So Vote in the comments below!

  Comment "Solby" for the Solby Fanfic

   Or

  Comment "Penguins have no fingers" for an original fanfic

  Thanks a bunch!!
*stands outside your room playing Hello Internet while wearing a chicken costume*

  ~Madison >•<
BAIII ✌