Outlast

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Dan screamed to the top of his lungs. He threw the remote  and ran out into his bedroom, the hallways are dark. Phil wasnt there to comfort him, wich made it even more scary. How is he supposed to play horror games for the rest of the week without Phil?

     Dan layed on his bed until he remembered the lion toy Phil gave him for his birthday, Dan walked across the room to his closet where he kept it. Dan then dove under the covers and clenched the orange lion. All Dan could think about is Phil, laying next to him, with his arms wrapped around Dan's waist, playing with Dan's hair until he fell asleep. Dan let out a little wimper and waited 3 labourous hours until finally falling asleep.

But what Dan didn't know is that Phil was coming home early, Phil wanted to suprise Dan by being there around 2:00A.M. Dan usually is still awake by then, probubly pacing back and fourth, thinking. Phil arrived at the flat at 2:21A.M. The tall boy walked up the stairs and into their room where he found Dan, asleep, hugging the lion with one hand, and his other hand covered his mouth. Phil thought about his poor Dan being so lonely and scared, Phil silently slipped under the covers and put his hands around Dans waist, falling asleep with him.

     Dan woke up to a delichous smell....... PANCAKES?!

Why can he smell pancakes?! Dan sleepily got out of bed and tiptoed into the livingroom and to the doorframe of the kitchen, where he found Phil making pancakes.

Wait.......... Phil! Dan litterally sprung and pounced on Phil, almost knocking him off his feet. "PHIL YOU ARE HOME!" Dan exclaimed, hugging his boyfriend tightly. "I came back last night to suprise you, but you were asleep." Phil explained. "Wan't some pancakes?" Phil offered. "Oh yes!" Dan said excitedly, jumping up and down. Phil passed Dan a pancake on a plate and kissed him on the lips. "I love you Phil." "I love you more." Phil replied "I love you most." Dan giggled "I love you........ err....... most... more." The couple burst out into uncontrolable laughter, spending the rest of their day together, watching tv and cuddling. But when it was time to play a horror game, Phil was there to comfort him, and will never leave.

    YAY! I got this idea during Math class. Is that bad? Anyways, heres just another quick update. Please like this and comment any ideas!
*shot of phanfactory and unicorns prouncing everywhere* *you can see a little person (me) running after a unicorn, trying to catch it*
BAI

  *Still chasing that unicorn around*
~Madison ✌